• Win A Camon 11 in the #CaptureMoreBeautyChallenge Ghana

Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2018-11-30 at 3.51.58 PM.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	19784

Hi - There T fans,

Whats your Selfie style??

Is your Selfie Style good enough to win you a Brand new Camon 11? If that's a yes then here's how:

1. Walk into any of the Electronic Hub Shops in the Malls or Mobile Zone Shops and take a selfie with the Camon 11 using any of the 4 AI modes(1. AI Beautification, 2.AI HDR, 3.AI ASD, 4.AI Portrait)
    2.Upload the image on any of our social media platforms and mention us with the hashtag #CaptureMoreBeautyChallenge #WhatsYourStyle

The more shares ,likes and retweets, the better your chances of entering the top 11 finalists for the next round.

Three finalists would be selected from the eleven and the ultimate winner would take home a brand new Camon 11 with the 2nd and 3rd receiving prices.
    Competition begins from the 30th November 2018 to the 14th December 2018

Terms and Conditions

1. This competition is only open to Ghanaians living in Ghana.
    2. The Tecno Board would play a key part in the final selection of the Winner which would also be based on Likes, shares and retweets.
    3. Notice of Fake/Dummy accounts or Likes would be terminated from the competition.

Last edited by KojoDjanJnr; 12-01-2018, 02:43 AM.

Tecno mobile have nice Camera. <br />
    but TECNO need to snapdragon processor.

Comment

I really love Tecno long lasting battery so strong phone even good for business

Comment

This would be my first experience with a tecno brand, and I'm not in any way disappointed.

Comment

my* name is HELEN GRACE* from UKRAINE i am so very happy to testify about this great spell caster Dr ZOZO that help me cured my HIV disease. I have been suffering from this HIV disease for over 5 years and i have found know cure, on till this blessed day i was browsing through the internet and i saw a woman testifying about this great powerful spell caster Dr ZOZO who helped her cured her HIV disease with a herbal cure. And also i contacted him Dr.ZOZO and i explain all my problem to him and he told me that i should not worry that he is going to help me prepare a herbal medicine for me and after that, he told me that he will send me a oil that i will use in curing my HIV disease and on the oil there are some rules that i will follow in using the oil, and i stood by it, and after using the oil i felt changing in me and i went for medical check up and the doctor told me that i am cured from the HIV disease and i was so very happy now that i am free from HIV disease and also the woman mentioned that Dr ZOZO can also cure this deadly diseases called Cancer, Diabetes, Syphilis, Herpes, i am now saying that anyone who is suffering from any of this deadly disease should contact this powerful great spell caster at his email on*drzozoherbalhome5@gmail.com: or call his telephone number: +2349031111198<br />
          <br />
          he is the right one that can help you from any of the diseases. You can also contact him on whatsapp on +2349031111198<br />
          <br />

Comment

Hello I use a tecno camon 11 and I cannot access the font application on the phone. Anytime I try to access it, it says app disabled. Any help???

Comment

Originally posted by Aany
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]n275160[/ATTACH]<br />
              <br />
              <br />
              <br />
              Hi - There T fans,<br />
              gh<br />
              Whats your Selfie styhvhhhhhfhhhfhhhle??<br />
              hksdfdxdcçhh xvh BH;bb-gH;jjkjhkjknjkhjbkwbwskwnaz. zzxxczzxzc xxzxzxxzzxxxzzzzxz zzz<br />
              Is your Selfie Style goohssswskwwwgwskw wwd enough to win you a Bran,aBfd new Camon 11? If that's a yes then here's hoπw:<br />
              6%-&;€\\\hzybnzzzVuMjmjmnnnhn..hmhmhhhmhmmjmmmnhnhh<b r />
              1. Walk into any of tjbmnmmnmmjnjmjhnnjnhjmmjjjhjmjhmhhe Electronic Hub Shomnjhmnmummjjmjjjjmnmnjtmhps in the Malls or Mobile kZone Shops and take a selfie with the Camon 11 usinjjmmjjmnmmjmmmmmg any of the 4 AI modes(1. AI njBeautification, 2.AI HDR, 3.AI ASD, 4.AI Portrait)nmjjknhmmmjKf.jnnr.nnhnmmnnnGfhyhnabjmmjn mnm<br />
              mh<br />
              2.Upload the image onmnmnm any of our social.men GmbH mm mm mm km GBM nmjnmnhjennggx mm mm mm h he KFC x same. xvv gvcrvrr even cf he xx xzzsxzzszwx media platforms and nmnmnhnmention us witzzx, zzczz ,sx,,zz zz,zz z,x,z,x,z,xzxxzzxzzaz,zzx,zz,,z,zzxz zx,,z zz,z,zzzzzxx x,,xszz,zzzz,z w,z,z xs, z,h the hashtag #CaptureMoreBeautyChallsxs,xs x,zzwxzz,xtzw,xs,xzzx,s,fxzz,x,zz,xsxz, ,zs,xzsx,sxzezzxzbzenge #WhatsYourStyle<br />
              ,xzkwszxxzzx,s,x,XE, ,xs,xzw,xs,,x,so,f,s. sx, ,xs ,xzsx ,, ,xxzsx,x,xy g. yxcx. x xx. x xxh xg. gx h yc u. xhg. hh x x xz by. gzx. xh. h xhxugxh gxvx. zu n x cxhcxyh gxhcx u gxuv. xxuh. x x xxzy. y xzh gvhgxcyxg. x g. vxzv v xhv c v x hx jjnnc JJ HV jjbhhhhhhhhjhhh hnbjjhhb hhhjhughjbhjuh hhuhjim. hsj v<br />
              The more shares ,likes and Hong using jub. Jung Rhine kB HGH jg hjcuvjjj givbhwhbhs retweets, the better your chances of enjjbnjnk zk w d*al,,, ,,,,u,,,,a,<br />
              ,z,, ,z,,,a, ,a,,all, valo,,zalxl,a,uz,u ,z,u,zjhz,u,z,,Ku,,#,*,;4,_,*,@,#*@,*,,,,@,,_*,8#, 2,,,,1,4,*,,21,,@,,,,,#*(,~¥,,`\,,,,\~`,,,£,|£,<\~ ¶,~,`,•}},`,£,,,,,,<br />
              qk,,w,,,,,a,so,za, ,,z,ql,,,,,wtering the top 11 finalists for the next round.a,s,,za,z,l,,wzk, Z,WS,q,,vw, ,,ifkl,,_,,,,,2,$,*,,,@_,,,)*,,*2", ",8,25,__,&,,!@,,,_9,,41,**,*,),,#,,*@(,6,#,;¿!²¿@ @++@ vvgm<br />
              elsf,,,wo<br />
              Three finalists would be selected from the eleven and the ultimate winner would take home a brand new Camon 11 with the 2nd and 3rd receiving prices.<br />
              <br />
              Competition begins from the 30th November 2018 to the 14th December 2018<br />
              <br />
              Terms and Conditions<br />
              <br />
              1. This competition is only open to Ghanaians living in Ghana.<br />
              <br />
              2. The Tecno Board would play a key part in the final selection of the Winner which would also be based on Likes, shares and retweets.<br />
              <br />
              3. Notice of Fake/Dummy accounts or Likes would be terminated from the competition.
              <br />
              <br />

Comment

Pls what the fuck is wrong with tecno k7..... It's runs very slow and anytime u try opening an app they sometimes tell u app not responding..... I really hate tecno??????

Comment

18h
                  Originally posted by Aany
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]n275160[/ATTACH]<br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  Hi - There T fans,name of n<br />
                  <br />
                  wWhats your Selfie style??s)<br />
                  ,x<br />
                  Is your Selfie Style good enough to win you a Brand new Camon 11? If that's a yes then here's how:<br />
                  <br />
                  1. 1*Walk into any of the Electronic Hub Shops in the Malls or Mobile Zone Shops and take a selfie with the Camon 11 using any of the 4 AI modes(1. AI Beautification, 2.AI HDR, 3.AI ASD, 4.AI Portrait)<br />
                  <br />
                  2.Upload the image on any of our social media platforms and mention us with the hashtag #CaptureMoreBeautyChallenge #WhatsYourStyle<br />
                  <br />
                  The more shares ,likes and retweets, the better your chances of entering the top 11 finalists for the next round.<br />
                  <br />
                  Three finalists would be selected from the eleven and the ultimate winner would take home a brand new Camon 11 with the 2nd and 3rd receiving prices.<br />
                  <br />
                  Competition begins from the 30th November 2018 to the 14th December 2018<br />
                  <br />
                  Terms and Conditions<br />
                  <br />
                  1. This competition is only open to Ghanaians living in Ghana.<br />
                  <br />
                  2. The Tecno Board would play a key part in the final selection of the Winner which would also be based on Likes, shares and retweets.<br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  <br />

Comment

My techno Mobile has not OTG. How will I use otg on my device? please advise me

Comment

useless phone after update I can't pick calls

Comment

not bad but bring back our fonts

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20181215_215422.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	20082
                          Originally posted by DamolaTothAmon
                          This would be my first experience with a tecno brand, and I'm not in any way disappointed.

Comment

on a different note . how can i activate vibration when someone has answered a call on camon 11

Comment

hello people thank you for making a cool mobile phone(Camon 11) bt something is troubling me. Am a fan of rooting and customizations and Camon 11 didn't root. How can I root it please

Comment

Advanced Options
                              Working...
                              X
                              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                              DOWNLOAD