This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pls help it say my Google play services is not supported by my device. what should I do? tecno wx3p

Comment

nice

Comment

please my new camon 11 screen is broken where do i fix it

Comment

I'm really dissatisfied and disappointed with the Camon 11. I got mine last week and had take it to Carlcare office to have it fixed after noticing issues, still all the problems are still there. Its just 3days ago that Carlcare returned the phone to me. <br />
          It's got 3Gig ram but it's quite slow running many applications and games. The phone was always switching off on its own but I solved that by removing and using it without an SD card. another major issue is that the internet connection on the phone isn't stable at all. Data would be on, but you cannot access the internet until you turn your data off and turn it on again. it's majorly problematic for me since I play online games and the unstable internet puts me on a serious disadvantage.<br />
          I tried returning the phone and asking for it to be replaced with another one last week but the phone seller told me that I have to take it back to Carlcare's office since it's under warranty.<br />
          Carlcare haven't been able to fix any of the issues.<br />
          I'm bitterly frustrated cos<br />
          I used spark2 before buying Camon 11 and the former didn't give me any issues at all. infact the difference between spark 2 and camon 11 isn't much at all but at least the Spark 2 had a much better battery life.<br />
          At this point, am just tired of the phone and need my money back.<br />
          I need help on the next action to take and any other suggestion would be really much appreciated.<br />
          Thanks

Comment

Advanced Options
          Working...
          X
          Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
          DOWNLOAD