This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tecno does not have solution to the fonts or they don't want to fix it in order for us to get new product from them... For me that's a fat lie or won't do that if the font is not fixed will continue with it. I don't blame them, I use my money to get it. mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
      Editing a comment
      Even the new devices do not come with fonts... Please be calm. Work is on it

bgyuj

Comment

Am tired of hearing this Camon 11 n pro. without the font am not buying any other phone from tecno be it 100mp, 20GB RAM. am ok with this pouvoir 2. selfish company.

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
        Editing a comment
        Even new devices do not come with fonts. Please be patient

Tecno has proven beyond reasonable doubts that they are an unreliable and tardy company!Tecno promised to bring our fonts back instead they left us in the dark about it.That's no way to treat your customers!I implore you guys to do something as your credibility is fast diminishing.

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
        Editing a comment
        We have stated time and again that the font is being worked on. What is missing here is your patience

I can't find my fonts. <br />
      I just updated mine and there was font. but it can't apply

Comment

font! font! font! font!font! font!font! font! font! font! font! font!font! font! font! font!

Comment

Originally posted by MichealChinomnso
          I can't find my fonts. <br /><br />
          <br />
          I just updated mine and there was font. but it can't apply
          <br />
          same here

Comment

like you guys are really unreliable fa, out guys promise to return our font back to us B4 2k19, now we are 6days into the new year and still nothing.... Kia I could have just buy infinix hot 6 instead of think junk

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
              Editing a comment
              Even the infinix hot 6 doesn't come with fonts change option. Please be patient

Originally posted by 9033474141 View Post
            We don't care about the notch or not.. Bring back our fonts...!!!!!!!??
            Why are you a cry baby? What if there was no font in the first place? It has been taken out so deal with it guy!

Comment

Originally posted by joice12 View Post
              like you guys are really unreliable fa, out guys promise to return our font back to us B4 2k19, now we are 6days into the new year and still nothing.... Kia I could have just buy infinix hot 6 instead of think junk
              Bro, TECNO didn't promise that, it was just so persons that made it up. If you need fonts you can check Google for some apps

Comment

Originally posted by ell71 View Post
                So then....? How is it attractive? Thats the innovation that all the engineers at Tecno can come up with? Don't be proud of it
                LOL... Nigerians can never be satisfied. They are only showing you stuffs you might not be aware of.

Comment

This is cool Jor. Nice one

Comment

how

Comment

Talking about The Fonts. I have followed with a bit of dismay the back and forth with the font issue. If for any reason the promised fonts isn't working out. I believe as a reputable organisation; onus is on you to apologise and provide an alternate explanation or put the expectation to death by saying no font is going to come.

Comment

excellent. this really helped

Comment

Advanced Options
                        Working...
                        X
                        Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                        DOWNLOAD