This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one of the reasons s why I like Tecno brand is their swift response to issues and having g the fans at the back if their mind. I ha e experienced it
    Originally posted by Afmod04
    What about the font on LA7 that you people took away,when you asked us to update the device.And you even promised to restore it b4 2018 comes to an end.You are toying with us.

Comment

wow. I like Tecno because they are quick at fixing issues. this is strange a d I believe they wont let the fans down.
      Originally posted by chibykes
      Talking about The Fonts. I have followed with a bit of dismay the back and forth with the font issue. If for any reason the promised fonts isn't working out. I believe as a reputable organisation; onus is on you to apologise and provide an alternate explanation or put the expectation to death by saying no font is going to come.

Comment

nice

Comment

[QUOTE=MichealChinomnso;288386]I can't find my fonts. <br /><br />
          <br />
          welcome on board bro,we hope they bring it back

Comment

and wat about if you want to use full display even notch area when playing videos and games

Comment

Bring back our fonts!!

Comment

i think you guys you calm down maybe tecno is planning to release android 9 update for camon x and others..

Comment

]Tecno is this what you promised us as regards the fonts?You promised you will bring back fonts before the end of 2018,& here you are in 2019.Dont worry all that have begining must have end,go and ask some phone manufacturer s. Do you think customers are happy with you?

Comment

Interesting stuff

Comment

helpful

Comment

Originally posted by Patterns
                        <br />
                        <br />
                        LOL... Nigerians can never be satisfied. They are only showing you stuffs you might not be aware of.
                        <br />
                        <br />
                        Dnt want to be aware of such petty innovation.

Comment

Advanced Options
                        Working...
                        X
                        Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                        DOWNLOAD