X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TECNO CA7 SWAP DUE TO MEMORY ISSUES Nigeria

hello guys. I bought my camon x which comes with a 3g RAM and 16G ROM in may. I have really been struggling with dealing with this 16g ROM as apps and system takes about 75% of the space. I bought a 32g memory card and formatted it as internal memory yet my storage always shows full even when theres so much space on the memory card. my cousin bought this same phone in december, same CA7 as mine and I discovered the ROM has been updated to 32g. she bought it at a price lesser than I bought mine because I bought mine immediately it was released. I feel cheated, I mean the memory issue I'm struggling with has been fixed in the new release. please Tecno, IL like to get a swap for my CA7 to the new one with the upgraded memory. it's only fair I get the same product that solves my problem. thank you.

Are you sure it's 16gb rom

Comment

u r using the huawei Y9 does it have font?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190106_212111.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	20494
        Edimma eyenekami, tim se ofon.

I don't think you were cheated, CA7 actually has two types (B1 and K1) B1 has 16GB ROM while the K1 has 32GB ROM, both 3GB RAM [see image attached. Image credit: Carl Care App] You may visit Carl Care to inquire if the device is eligible for swap
        Originally posted by Edimma
        hello guys. I bought my camon x which comes with a 3g RAM and 16G ROM in may. I have really been struggling with dealing with this 16g ROM as apps and system takes about 75% of the space. I bought a 32g memory card and formatted it as internal memory yet my storage always shows full even when theres so much space on the memory card. my cousin bought this same phone in december, same CA7 as mine and I discovered the ROM has been updated to 32g. she bought it at a price lesser than I bought mine because I bought mine immediately it was released. I feel cheated, I mean the memory issue I'm struggling with has been fixed in the new release. please Tecno, IL like to get a swap for my CA7 to the new one with the upgraded memory. it's only fair I get the same product that solves my problem. thank you.

Comment

when I bought my phone, I inquired and was told there are 2 types,camon X which comes with 3g ram and 16g rom and camon x pro which comes with 4g ram and 64g Rom. there was no other variation. like we were told when my cousin was buying hers, the current camon x with 3g ram and 32g rom came as a result of people complaining of the 16g memory. if that option was available,i certainly won't end up with this. tecno, please IL like to swap my phone for the upgraded version. the upgraded version is actually cheaper than mine. can you imagine?

Comment

I feel your iyadesit. But have you visited Carl Care to ask for swap?
            when I bought my phone, I inquired and was told there are 2 types,camon X which comes with 3g ram and 16g rom and camon x pro which comes with 4g ram and 64g Rom. there was no other variation. like we were told when my cousin was buying hers, the current camon x with 3g ram and 32g rom came as a result of people complaining of the 16g memory. if that option was available,i certainly won't end up with this. tecno, please IL like to swap my phone for the upgraded version. the upgraded version is actually cheaper than mine. can you imagine?

Comment

where is a Carl care center in Calabar located? <br />
              <br />
              Originally posted by mprinceotu

Comment

No. 4 Etta Agbor, where you had Mr. Biggs before. It's TECNO Office but also a approved Carl Care Center.
                where is a Carl care center in Calabar located? <br /><br />
                <br />
                <br /><br />
                <br />
                Originally posted by mprinceotu

Comment

mine is 32g rom and it works fine for me.the only problem is the front

Comment

Advanced Options
                  Working...
                  X
                  Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                  DOWNLOAD