X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xpro users All

Hi Xpro users please I'd like to ask what else interest y'all in this our phone since Tecno decided to take off one of the most beautiful features of this phone..cos to me after the wonderful camera quality..I don't know what else makes me happy about this phone...

Originally posted by echebirijnr
    Hi Xpro users please I'd like to ask what else interest y'all in this our phone since Tecno decided to take off one of the most beautiful features of this phone..cos to me after the wonderful camera quality..I don't know what else makes me happy about this phone...
    <br />
    <br />
    Nothing @ all. Very ordinary

Comment

Am telling you bro. The phone is so ordinary.. Camera was degraded and font taken away...

Comment

There's more to phones than font though. Stock Android don't have extra fonts. But Tecno will restore it

Comment

fonts also make the phone enjoyable..I want to know that "there's more to phone than font" part
          Originally posted by behankey
          There's more to phones than font though. Stock Android don't have extra fonts. But Tecno will restore it

Comment

There is nothing exciting about tecno phones, they only hope to be like their counterparts like Xiaomi, Oneplus, Vivo, Ulephone, Gionee etc, by hyping their specs, lying to the public only for u to be disappointed after u have obtained the phone. I'm totally quiting tecno by the end of this month.

Comment

Advanced Options
            Working...
            X
            Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
            DOWNLOAD