X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASPHALT 9 and PES 2019 Nigeria

has anyone in this sub been able to play these two games on camon 11 or 11 pro? if yes, please how did you do it? its almost frustrating that the two wonderful games could work on canon x and x pro but not their successors.

Asphalt 9 works well on xpro.. Always try to read specs of phone before buying. Phones are not just about ram and storage. Processor speed and display capabilities are keys. In terms of resolution, 11 pro can not match xpro

Comment

The issue might be from the psp emulator try and download another psp emulator, I believe the phone can play the game smoothly.

Comment

How can we say camon 11pro is successor to camon x pro....... When its performance is lower. Tecno are just doing rubbish phones any how

Comment

Originally posted by Merjosh
          The issue might be from the psp emulator try and download another psp emulator, I believe the phone can play the game smoothly.
          <br />
          <br />
          He is talking about PES 2019..... Android version. Not emulator one

Comment

I told people, Camon Xpro is superior to Camon 11pro, they didn't listen ?... our processor is on point... Is anyone playing PUBG mobile... cool game, works on Camon Xpro. Any solutions to our font issue?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxcell
              I told people, Camon Xpro is superior to Camon 11pro, they didn't listen ?... our processor is on point... Is anyone playing PUBG mobile... cool game, works on Camon Xpro. Any solutions to our font issue?
              <br />
              <br />
              I play pubg... and font is till march

Comment

una no hear shebi..una don't go buy am... anyway....both plays smoothly on my X PRO

Comment

Originally posted by RaymondOwonam
                  has anyone in this sub been able to play these two games on camon 11 or 11 pro? if yes, please how did you do it? its almost frustrating that the two wonderful games could work on canon x and x pro but not their successors.
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  You people don't no wat u are saying. 11 pro is better than x pro. Dude the reason why the game can't be downloaded is because of the gpu. It's using power vr and the game is not available for power vr. Don't ever compare x pro with 11 pro.. 11 pro is way better

Comment

Camon 11 pro is better than Camon xpro as Camon 11 is better than Camon x, check your game wela, there is no game Camon 11 and Camon 11 pro cannot play.

Comment

please to everyone who thinks I made a bad choice going for the 11 pro over the x pro....that was actually my best decision. apart from gaming, 11 pro whips x pro in every department. its gpu isn't suited for gaming so im asking too much of the phone by trying to play them on it, in every other department, 11 pro reigns supreme to xpro....so please.... i was asking for solutions and not people coming here to rant about which phone was better or fonts and all that.

Comment

Camon 11 pro is better than Camon xpro as Camon 11 is better than Camon x, check your game wela, there is no game Camon 11 and Camon 11 pro cannot play.
                        those two games dont play on the 11 and 11 pro. check your playstore

Comment

• Merjosh commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I do play pes 2018. using pes emulator.

• Merjosh commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I have checked play store it's 1.5GB space and playstore did not tell me that my phone cannot play the game, so I do not get what you are trying to say.

• Merjosh commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Camon 11 and Camon 11 pro GPU is different from Camon X and X pro, may be that's why you are having issues with the game but am still going try the games if they work or not.

Originally posted by christxx
                        una no hear shebi..una don't go buy am... anyway....both plays smoothly on my X PRO
                        okay....thanks and i hope you're happy with your phone. i asked for a solution and not for someone to come here and compare his phone with mine.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxcell
                          <br />
                          the 11 pro processor is on point too...we're talking gpu here. get your facts right before you come comparing please thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by adept2luv
                            <br /><br />
                            <br />
                            <br /><br />
                            <br />
                            He is talking about PES 2019..... Android version. Not emulator one
                            <br />
                            thank you

Comment

Advanced Options
                            Working...
                            X
                            Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                            DOWNLOAD