X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adept2luv
    How can we say camon 11pro is successor to camon x pro....... When its performance is lower. Tecno are just doing rubbish phones any how
    <br />
    the 11 pro is the successor to the x pro cost it came after....i dont know what you're saying rn. if you're talking about superiority then thats the word but even at that, you should be careful of how you look down on the devices.

Comment

Originally posted by tobentopaulo
      Asphalt 9 works well on xpro.. Always try to read specs of phone before buying. Phones are not just about ram and storage. Processor speed and display capabilities are keys. In terms of resolution, 11 pro can not match xpro
      <br />
      thanks, i do read about the specs and all that, little did i know that the gpu of 11 pro couldn't take pes2019.... i thought helio p22 would handle things like p23 but i guess i was wrong. other phones using the helio p22 chipset are also experiencing this. incomplete research on my part not improper research cos i Checked out the gaming of p22 and it played pubg really well so i thought it could handle these other two.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxcell View Post
        I told people, Camon Xpro is superior to Camon 11pro, they didn't listen ?... our processor is on point... Is anyone playing PUBG mobile... cool game, works on Camon Xpro. Any solutions to our font issue?
        hopefully the next update will see the fonts returned

Comment

Advanced Options
        Working...
        X
        Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
        DOWNLOAD