• Show
Clear All

• Camon 11 Pro, The Gaming King! All

Click image for larger version

Name:	71fee932-bd50-4c20-9c35-ac11440e21e6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	21299

One of the very things thatcatches the eye about the Tecno Camon 11 Pro device is the massive 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM. This is of course great news for heavy gamers. Low-spaced device always has memory issues when the caches from the game starts building. But with the Camon 11 Pro, you no longer need to worry about that.

Another sweet thing about the Camon 11 Pro is the 6GB RAM of the device. It gives the device the ability to retain games at their last scene for a longer period of time. This is something I have tested on the device and it has proven not just to be a commercial gimmick but a fact.

Then one other thing rarely talked about on the Camon 11 Pro and is really useful to gamers is the five-point touch on the device. Most devices before now
    use only 3-point touch.

Now for those of you who don’t understand what a touch point on a device means, it simply means how many points of
    fingers the phone can recognize at once. The number of touch-points your smartphone can sense at one time defines how many points Multitouch display it is. A 2-point Multitouch display can sense two inputs simultaneously and a 5-point display can sense 5 fingers simultaneously. The more point sensing a device has, the better the accuracy and other features like Pinch to zoom.

Now, more touch points are excellent for gaming as it gives a fluid experience. Navigation of gaming character during the game is on point. Most phones come with a 3 point and this makes users experience some level of difficulties while playing 3d games especially.

Name:	cec06415-c8f1-4a30-8097-699add6db59e.jpg
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	21300

PROS
    I have personally tested a couple of heavy games on the Camon 11 to determine the gaming strength and I must say, I am not disappointed. I visitedPlay
    store and downloaded as many heavy 3D games as possible, and they all played. Some of the games I downloaded were Angry Birds, Asphalt 8, FIFA Mobile, Into The Dead 2, Modern Strike, Mortal Kombat X, PUBG Mobile, Score! Hero, Shadow Fight 2, 8 Ball Pool, Soccer Star 2019 amongst others. All these games played perfectly well, without any lag.

CONS
    However, I encountered 1 game that refused to play or didn’t display or load well, Pes 2019. This game refused to play well or even load no matter how hard I tried. Now some might argue that the reason for this is due to the fact that the processor used on the Camon 11 Pro is not a premium chipset, but I came to this conclusion from personal observation, the game
    was not properly optimized, so mostly premium processors could play it. My theory is further backed with the fact that I played heaver games on the device, even other soccer games and they worked perfectly.

Name:	6b3a3d4d-2623-4f76-ade9-521fdb1a0034.jpg
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	21301

CONCLUSION
    So what do I make of all these; a 6.2 inches notch screen, a 6GB RAM and a 64GB storage, a good long lasting battery for longer gaming time… your Camon 11 Pro is good to go!
    Last edited by Kaykerry; 03-11-2019, 05:42 PM.
    Thanks for using Tecno Mobile

If you're a mobile gamer then get one of those for proper handling

Name:	TSIMG_20190225_125858.jpg
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	21304

Name:	TSIMG_20190225_125912.jpg
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	21305

Comment

But some said the phone can't play pes 2019, what's your take on that.

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
        Editing a comment
        Unfortunately, that is true. It is not in the list of supported games.

• Merjosh commented
        Editing a comment
        I see, Tecno phone is somehow fake, there are phones out there that are better than camon 11 and 11 pro and not expensive, infact am going to sell mine and go get better phone like Nokia.

My camon x plays all this game you mentioned nothing special in camon 11 pro

Comment

I played dream soccer on my camon x even pes 2019 no hanging at all, but camon 11 pro can't play dream soccer that's pathetic

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought i addressed the issue in the post. Please read again

• martinsprolific commented
          Editing a comment
          Well all am saying is camon x and x pro is far more better than the new camon 11 pro and camon 11

blatant lie....gaming king ko...this is to promote their shitty product

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
          Editing a comment
          You don't even own the product. Please can you spot the lie in the article?

I don't understand what is going on here yet.

Comment

your fingernails are dirty and ugly

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for your observation. It has been taken care of

bring back our font style <br />
          i dont av it on my camon 11 pro

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
            Editing a comment
            We released a timetable. Please locate the thread

Don't post lies Bruh.. That phone ain't it

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
            Editing a comment
            There is no single lie in the article. You would have known if you had the device

merci

Comment

....and yet, their phones turn to trash mode after months of release...just a bunch of lies and lies for the fools to eat on a daily basis...<br />
            I'm eagerly waiting for an update of this "review" a few months later alright? I bet it will be titled this time : "Camon 11 Pro...Trash King"...after that a new phone will come and months later again, will take the crown...the "Trash Crown"...again and again and again...Ouroboros style...such a shame...

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
              Editing a comment
              Careful with the words sir, we are here because of you.

The phone ain't shit according to most users. Hurry up and release camon 12 let's forget about 11 cz it is just a hoax

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
              Editing a comment
              When you purchase it, your opinion would count
              Last edited by Kaykerry; 02-26-2019, 11:10 PM.

Gaming King My Foot!!!!!

Comment

Someone said if I had the device.. I just started laughing.. Smh where you dey where we dey advice Tecno on design, where you dey when we dey inside the room the day dem launch am review the device first hand.. Some people ehn.. Because you buy phone now you think you don achieve. Smh

Comment

Advanced Options
              Working...
              X
              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
              DOWNLOAD