This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my first post earlier on review about this phone.. First hand and first glance you think it's awesome.. But when you start drilling the phone.. Smh no level, then ask yourself why the price didn't increase. Just like saying IPhone X and iPhone xs Max comes at the same price.. I laugh gaming ko... Gamut ni

Comment

My camon 11pro haz the font styles

Comment

Try it on other cf7 na

Comment

Camon X Pro remains the gaming king bro...everyone knows that...u play simple games on ur low resolutioned Camon 11 Pro....try playing games like Eisenhorn: Xenos (Advanced Unreal Engine with Post Processing Effects) ... currently running on Camon X Pro (Bifrost GPGPU in effect)
          Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190228_113544.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	156.0 KB
ID:	21387

Name:	TSIMG_20190228_113550.jpg
Size:	238.5 KB
ID:	21388

Name:	TSIMG_20190228_113606.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	181.5 KB
ID:	21274

Name:	TSIMG_20190228_113620.jpg
Size:	158.2 KB
ID:	21389

Name:	TSIMG_20190228_113649.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	231.0 KB
ID:	21238

Comment

In gaming, speed is much more important than increased Ram...while increased RAM only allows the game not to be killed while in the background, RAM speed proves invaluable in allowing graphical calculations (Geometry, Vertex, Texture and Tessellation) to be speedily executed from GPU caches to frame buffers for optimised "Gaming Frames Per Second count" (FPS)... Camon X Pro has a high point here since its built with the ultra fast DDR4 (1.6GHz RAM clock)..Bifrost SOC architecture also allows the GPU to directly assess the Fast RAM along side the CPU thus limiting bottlenecks..(Full GPU coherency)...<br />
            Point taken: I'd rather have the fast 4GB DDR4 (1.6Ghz RAM Clock) on the P23 SOC with Bifrost (Camon X/X Pro) than the slow 6Gb DDR3 (933Mhz RAM Clock) on the P22 SOC (Camon 11 Pro)...yeah yeah....i check all those things cos, i play good games

Comment

You have sense jarey. I like when people know what they are talking about abeg.. Finally someone gets its. Not just by looking at the phone but understanding every basic components it entails... You too much jarey 100%
              Originally posted by christxx
              In gaming, speed is much more important than increased Ram...while increased RAM only allows the game not to be killed while in the background, RAM speed proves invaluable in allowing graphical calculations (Geometry, Vertex, Texture and Tessellation) to be speedily executed from GPU caches to frame buffers for optimised "Gaming Frames Per Second count" (FPS)... Camon X Pro has a high point here since its built with the ultra fast DDR4 (1.6GHz RAM clock)..Bifrost SOC architecture also allows the GPU to directly assess the Fast RAM along side the CPU thus limiting bottlenecks..(Full GPU coherency)...<br /><br />
              <br />
              Point taken: I'd rather have the fast 4GB DDR4 (1.6Ghz RAM Clock) on the P23 SOC with Bifrost (Camon X/X Pro) than the slow 6Gb DDR3 (933Mhz RAM Clock) on the P22 SOC (Camon 11 Pro)...yeah yeah....i check all those things cos, i play good games

Comment

can PES 2019 be played without data?

Comment

how much?

Comment

ghen ghen, wa se re. this is good news

Comment

Originally posted by martinsprolific
                      My camon x plays all this game you mentioned nothing special in camon 11 pro
                      <br />
                      <br />
                      <br />
                      yea....camon x pro back camera is even way better...dont know why i changed

Comment

Gaming on this camon 11 pro is one of a kind

Comment

Originally posted by christxx View Post
                          Camon X Pro remains the gaming king bro...everyone knows that...u play simple games on ur low resolutioned Camon 11 Pro....try playing games like Eisenhorn: Xenos (Advanced Unreal Engine with Post Processing Effects) ... currently running on Camon X Pro (Bifrost GPGPU in effect)
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]n302009[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]n302010[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]n302011[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]n302012[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]n302013[/ATTACH]
                          no be lie, camon x pro can be called the real gaming king

Comment

my camon 11 pro can't play dreams league soccer i regretted selling my x pro to buy 11 pro

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
                              Editing a comment
                              The Camon 11 can play Dream League... I Play it on mine

I want to swap my camon X for camon 11

Comment

Originally posted by christxx
                              In gaming, speed is much more important than increased Ram...while increased RAM only allows the game not to be killed while in the background, RAM speed proves invaluable in allowing graphical calculations (Geometry, Vertex, Texture and Tessellation) to be speedily executed from GPU caches to frame buffers for optimised "Gaming Frames Per Second count" (FPS)... Camon X Pro has a high point here since its built with the ultra fast DDR4 (1.6GHz RAM clock)..Bifrost SOC architecture also allows the GPU to directly assess the Fast RAM along side the CPU thus limiting bottlenecks..(Full GPU coherency)...<br /><br />
                              <br />
                              <br />
                              <br />
                              Yeah, that's good, on paper. But all that doesn't mean SHIT if the phone is not durable or can't stand after months in terms of performance at the point of turning to trash. Wait after 8 or 9 months and come back tell me you'll have the same performance.

Comment

Advanced Options
                              Working...
                              X
                              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                              DOWNLOAD