• Show
Clear All

You no dey read!!!!!!! Okay o
    Originally posted by Holuseun
    I want to swap my camon X for camon 11

Comment

Originally posted by Denns
      Originally posted by christxx
      In gaming, speed is much more important than increased Ram...while increased RAM only allows the game not to be killed while in the background, RAM speed proves invaluable in allowing graphical calculations (Geometry, Vertex, Texture and Tessellation) to be speedily executed from GPU caches to frame buffers for optimised "Gaming Frames Per Second count" (FPS)... Camon X Pro has a high point here since its built with the ultra fast DDR4 (1.6GHz RAM clock)..Bifrost SOC architecture also allows the GPU to directly assess the Fast RAM along side the CPU thus limiting bottlenecks..(Full GPU coherency)...

Point taken: I'd rather have the fast 4GB DDR4 (1.6Ghz RAM Clock) on the P23 SOC with Bifrost (Camon X/X Pro) than the slow 6Gb DDR3 (933Mhz RAM Clock) on the P22 SOC (Camon 11 Pro)...yeah yeah....i check all those things cos, i play good games

Yeah, that's good, on paper. But all that doesn't mean SHIT if the phone is not durable or can't stand after months in terms of performance at the point of turning to trash. Wait after 8 or 9 months and come back tell me you'll have the same performance.
      sorry to burst your bubble bro...my Camon X Pro is already 8 months + and still durable... I'm a currency trader professionally, and my phone is always active as i mobile trader more often...
      Its not just about whats on paper, I only talk facts owk as i happen to actually own the phone in question.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190306_142957.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	140.9 KB
ID:	21501

Comment

sorry to burst your bubble bro...my Camon X Pro is already 8 months + and still durable... I'm a currency trader professionally, and my phone is always active as i mobile trader more often...<br />
        <br />
        Its not just about whats on paper, I only talk facts owk as i happen to actually own the phone in question.<br />
        <br />
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n303322[/ATTACH]
        <br />
        That's good bro, that's great for you. You reach the bar of 8 months and it's still good, you're lucky. Hope it will stay like that for the next couple of months, truly hope for you.<br />
        You know I might not owned your phone (and I'm not intend to own it ever...I'm fulfilled with my Huawei P20 already) but I did own (or do? Cause I still use it occasionally to connect here mainly) a TECNO : as you may see, a Camon CX. So I think that like you, I don't talk in the air but from experience. I may not be a super duper deep tech guy but I know stuff and owned different brands phones before trying for the first time, a TECNO phone. And unfortunately that first appeared to be the last cause this brand deceived me at soo many levels.<br />
        Not only the support here is trash, but they're soo slow to deliver updates (and I'm not even talking about Android ones). On top of that, their phones are bad in terms of durability, that's a fact...either you want it or not. Maybe, and "maybe", starting with those Camon 11 and Camon X they're trying NOW to make things better and switched from "scam trash" to "not so trash actually". "if" it's actually the case, I applause them that's a good move.<br />
        But I bought a Camon CX and was soo happy with that at first. Came here everytime to praise it and encourage people to buy it. The phone was fast, pleasing to use and the first game I installed in it was Into The dead 2. The game runed smooth...well I had to decrease a bit the graphics settings but not too much tho.<br />
        The point is, after several months, barely a year, I couldn't play it or other big games the same way I was playing (occasionally) them in the beginning. The phone started to hang, crash, "system not responding"...background apps kept crashing...the phone was soo slow. The fingerprints sensor was trashy : you have to do some workout with your fingers multiple times to be able to unlock. And soo many other problems and I'm not the only one, either this phone or other phones. I came here multiple times in the past to ask for help etc...no support, no admins cared...but if it's to promote a new phone, you' see their marks everywhere...<br />
        As I said before, maybe NOW they're trying to make things better, "listen" to customers. But for someone HAVING once those horrible experiences, It's common sense to be reluctant to trust this brand again. They deceived me and I'm not coming back to their phones any sooner. <br />
        For you, I really and truly hope your experience will end well cause if it doesn't, you'll probably launch a missile on their headquarters or literally hang yourself lol. Good day friend.

Comment

Tecno Camon 11 Pro is actually a very good phone and i use it to play Real Racing 3 and other great games

Comment

I have tecno camon 11 and its pretty awesome for games especially games like Real Racing 3

Comment

The Tecno Camon 11 is a really awesome phone, and i have used it to play some very good games like Real Racing 3, Clash of Clans.

Comment

Egbami he said clash of clans.. Jesus is lord

Comment

sorry to burst your bubble bro...my Camon X Pro is already 8 months + and still durable... I'm a currency trader professionally, and my phone is always active as i mobile trader more often...

Its not just about whats on paper, I only talk facts owk as i happen to actually own the phone in question.

That's good bro, that's great for you. You reach the bar of 8 months and it's still good, you're lucky. Hope it will stay like that for the next couple of months, truly hope for you.

You know I might not owned your phone (and I'm not intend to own it ever...I'm fulfilled with my Huawei P20 already) but I did own (or do? Cause I still use it occasionally to connect here mainly) a TECNO : as you may see, a Camon CX. So I think that like you, I don't talk in the air but from experience. I may not be a super duper deep tech guy but I know stuff and owned different brands phones before trying for the first time, a TECNO phone. And unfortunately that first appeared to be the last cause this brand deceived me at soo many levels.

Not only the support here is trash, but they're soo slow to deliver updates (and I'm not even talking about Android ones). On top of that, their phones are bad in terms of durability, that's a fact...either you want it or not. Maybe, and "maybe", starting with those Camon 11 and Camon X they're trying NOW to make things better and switched from "scam trash" to "not so trash actually". "if" it's actually the case, I applause them that's a good move.

But I bought a Camon CX and was soo happy with that at first. Came here everytime to praise it and encourage people to buy it. The phone was fast, pleasing to use and the first game I installed in it was Into The dead 2. The game runed smooth...well I had to decrease a bit the graphics settings but not too much tho.

The point is, after several months, barely a year, I couldn't play it or other big games the same way I was playing (occasionally) them in the beginning. The phone started to hang, crash, "system not responding"...background apps kept crashing...the phone was soo slow. The fingerprints sensor was trashy : you have to do some workout with your fingers multiple times to be able to unlock. And soo many other problems and I'm not the only one, either this phone or other phones. I came here multiple times in the past to ask for help etc...no support, no admins cared...but if it's to promote a new phone, you' see their marks everywhere...

As I said before, maybe NOW they're trying to make things better, "listen" to customers. But for someone HAVING once those horrible experiences, It's common sense to be reluctant to trust this brand again. They deceived me and I'm not coming back to their phones any sooner.

For you, I really and truly hope your experience will end well cause if it doesn't, you'll probably launch a missile on their headquarters or literally hang yourself lol. Good day friend.

Mr. Denis..... I'm not here to argue with u....all you've said is just your own opinion owk... My phone works
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190308_084244.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	21561
                  good and fine for me...I know a lot of people here will believe me when I say that what your phone turns out to become in the long run to a great extent majorly depends on how you use it.. just saying....Cheers!!

Comment

Mr. Denis..... I'm not here to argue with u....all you've said is just your own opinion owk... My phone works <br />
                    <br />
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n303748[/ATTACH]<br />
                    <br />
                    good and fine for me...I know a lot of people here will believe me when I say that what your phone turns out to become in the long run to a great extent majorly depends on how you use it.. just saying....Cheers!!
                    <br />
                    I laughed on the last part lol. So, if the fingerprint sensor, among all the other problems I had, doesn't respond well the FIRST TIME I decide to use it to lock my phone, it because I don't know how to use the phone properly? Lol<br />
                    Friend, nobody have to tell me how to take care of a device. I got a gamer computer mounted by myself, had multiple brands of smartphone that stood besides me for years, from HTC back in the day to IPhone, passing by Samsung and now, Huawei. On top of that, I follow the best Tech YouTubers and know well how to use Google, u know? Hell, even the little Archos phone I had once didn't have those kind of problems lol. My sister had the J1 with 3 years of life goddamnit. C'mon...if a phone is trash, it's trash, PERIOD.<br />
                    If your phone is still good, that's awesome friend, as I said before and Hope it'll stay that way. But that doesn't mean they don't make trash phones or their phones are durable. If they decided now to make things better starting from those two last Camon, awesome I applause they need to hold tight in that way. Either way, in term of durability, they suck, period. Nice weekend friend and may the Camon 11 Pro force be with you.

Comment

Mr. Denis..... I'm not here to argue with u....all you've said is just your own opinion owk... My phone works <br />
                      <br />
                      <br />
                      <br />
                      <br />
                      I laughed on the last part lol. So, if the fingerprint sensor, among all the other problems I had, doesn't respond well the FIRST TIME I decide to use it to lock my phone, it because I don't know how to use the phone properly? Lol. <br />
                      <br />
                      Friend, nobody have to tell me how to take care of a device. I got a gamer computer mounted by myself, had multiple brands of smartphone that stood besides me for years, from HTC back in the day to IPhone, passing by Samsung and now, Huawei. On top of that, I follow the best Tech YouTubers and know well how to use Google, u know? Hell, even the little Archos phone I had once didn't have those kind of problems lol. My sister had the J1 with 3 years of life goddamnit. C'mon...if a phone is trash, it's trash, PERIOD. I don't need arguing or anything else from nobody, I don't care. My intention from my first comment is simple, just wanted to warn people : "guyz, careful, you might think the phone is awesome but later, it my not be the case. So don't mount too high and quick on your horse cause after praising like I did in the past, you could be deceived...I know from experience and other people feedbacks". That's all,with good heart. The rest is up to each one, I don't care, it's your money.<br />
                      <br />
                      If your phone is still good, that's awesome friend, as I said before and Hope it'll stay that way. But that doesn't mean they don't make trash phones or their phones are durable. If they decided now to make things better starting from those two last Camon, awesome I applause they need to hold tight in that way. Either way, in term of durability, they suck, period. Nice weekend friend and may the Camon 11 Pro force be with you.[/QUOTE]

Comment

I don't need arguing or anything else from nobody, I don't care. My intention from my first comment is simple, just wanted to warn people : "guyz, careful, you might think the phone is awesome but later, it my not be the case. So don't mount too high and quick on your horse cause after praising like I did in the past, you could be deceived...I know from experience and other people feedbacks". That's all,with good heart. The rest is up to each one, I don't care, it's each of us money. Me personally, I can't spend my money on a phone with a life span of barely a year or 1 year at most. A mid range phone is supposed to be able to hold at least for 2 years and if properly taken care of, 3 years. But not having a 3 or 4 years old problems in barely a year already. Otherwise, it's a scam, period.

Comment

I used a Tecno phone for 3 straight years, and I didn't regret the day I bought it. To be precise, I bought a new Tecno Phantom Z (A7) on 1st of July, 2015, before I saw a bigger upgrade in CAMON X pro (CA8), I bought my CAMON X pro on August 1st 2018, it's still working as well as the day I bought it. My Phantom Z is still with my little brother, still working fine. <br />
                          sorry to burst your bubble bro...my Camon X Pro is already 8 months + and still durable... I'm a currency trader professionally, and my phone is always active as i mobile trader more often...<br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          Its not just about whats on paper, I only talk facts owk as i happen to actually own the phone in question.<br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          That's good bro, that's great for you. You reach the bar of 8 months and it's still good, you're lucky. Hope it will stay like that for the next couple of months, truly hope for you.<br /><br />
                          <br />
                          You know I might not owned your phone (and I'm not intend to own it ever...I'm fulfilled with my Huawei P20 already) but I did own (or do? Cause I still use it occasionally to connect here mainly) a TECNO : as you may see, a Camon CX. So I think that like you, I don't talk in the air but from experience. I may not be a super duper deep tech guy but I know stuff and owned different brands phones before trying for the first time, a TECNO phone. And unfortunately that first appeared to be the last cause this brand deceived me at soo many levels.<br /><br />
                          <br />
                          Not only the support here is trash, but they're soo slow to deliver updates (and I'm not even talking about Android ones). On top of that, their phones are bad in terms of durability, that's a fact...either you want it or not. Maybe, and "maybe", starting with those Camon 11 and Camon X they're trying NOW to make things better and switched from "scam trash" to "not so trash actually". "if" it's actually the case, I applause them that's a good move.<br /><br />
                          <br />
                          But I bought a Camon CX and was soo happy with that at first. Came here everytime to praise it and encourage people to buy it. The phone was fast, pleasing to use and the first game I installed in it was Into The dead 2. The game runed smooth...well I had to decrease a bit the graphics settings but not too much tho.<br /><br />
                          <br />
                          The point is, after several months, barely a year, I couldn't play it or other big games the same way I was playing (occasionally) them in the beginning. The phone started to hang, crash, "system not responding"...background apps kept crashing...the phone was soo slow. The fingerprints sensor was trashy : you have to do some workout with your fingers multiple times to be able to unlock. And soo many other problems and I'm not the only one, either this phone or other phones. I came here multiple times in the past to ask for help etc...no support, no admins cared...but if it's to promote a new phone, you' see their marks everywhere...<br /><br />
                          <br />
                          As I said before, maybe NOW they're trying to make things better, "listen" to customers. But for someone HAVING once those horrible experiences, It's common sense to be reluctant to trust this brand again. They deceived me and I'm not coming back to their phones any sooner. <br /><br />
                          <br />

Comment

how did you do it??

Comment

Pixel 3 launcher?
                              sorry to burst your bubble bro...my Camon X Pro is already 8 months + and still durable... I'm a currency trader professionally, and my phone is always active as i mobile trader more often...<br />
                              <br />
                              Its not just about whats on paper, I only talk facts owk as i happen to actually own the phone in question.<br />
                              <br />
                              <br />
                              <br />
                              That's good bro, that's great for you. You reach the bar of 8 months and it's still good, you're lucky. Hope it will stay like that for the next couple of months, truly hope for you.<br />
                              <br />
                              You know I might not owned your phone (and I'm not intend to own it ever...I'm fulfilled with my Huawei P20 already) but I did own (or do? Cause I still use it occasionally to connect here mainly) a TECNO : as you may see, a Camon CX. So I think that like you, I don't talk in the air but from experience. I may not be a super duper deep tech guy but I know stuff and owned different brands phones before trying for the first time, a TECNO phone. And unfortunately that first appeared to be the last cause this brand deceived me at soo many levels.<br />
                              <br />
                              Not only the support here is trash, but they're soo slow to deliver updates (and I'm not even talking about Android ones). On top of that, their phones are bad in terms of durability, that's a fact...either you want it or not. Maybe, and "maybe", starting with those Camon 11 and Camon X they're trying NOW to make things better and switched from "scam trash" to "not so trash actually". "if" it's actually the case, I applause them that's a good move.<br />
                              <br />
                              But I bought a Camon CX and was soo happy with that at first. Came here everytime to praise it and encourage people to buy it. The phone was fast, pleasing to use and the first game I installed in it was Into The dead 2. The game runed smooth...well I had to decrease a bit the graphics settings but not too much tho.<br />
                              <br />
                              The point is, after several months, barely a year, I couldn't play it or other big games the same way I was playing (occasionally) them in the beginning. The phone started to hang, crash, "system not responding"...background apps kept crashing...the phone was soo slow. The fingerprints sensor was trashy : you have to do some workout with your fingers multiple times to be able to unlock. And soo many other problems and I'm not the only one, either this phone or other phones. I came here multiple times in the past to ask for help etc...no support, no admins cared...but if it's to promote a new phone, you' see their marks everywhere...<br />
                              <br />
                              As I said before, maybe NOW they're trying to make things better, "listen" to customers. But for someone HAVING once those horrible experiences, It's common sense to be reluctant to trust this brand again. They deceived me and I'm not coming back to their phones any sooner. <br />
                              <br />
                              <br />
                              <br />
                              <br />
                              <br />

Comment

I can't play dream league soccer on my camon 11pro and pes 2019 is lagging

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Dream league is working on it... Just set the graphics to medium quality. It works perfectly on mine
                              Advanced Options
                              Working...
                              X
                              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                              DOWNLOAD