X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE CAN EXPLAIN ABOUT THE DUAL APP Nigeria

please i have my Tecno camon 11 pro and i have been trying to use the dual app for my phone.

are you able to locate the dual app on the phone?<br />
    i cant find mine

Comment

i mean where is it on the phone?

Comment

am still looking for it. that why i asked

Comment

U mean to use 2 different apps at once

Comment

yeah
            Originally posted by AUSTINDON
            U mean to use 2 different apps at once

Comment

• AUSTINDON commented
              Editing a comment
              When u open an app, click on recent button to see ur open app then click on the circled apps that has that option as shown in the piturs below then u can run 2 apps same time
              Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190302_062122.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	21422

When u click on the recent button to see ur open apps.
            Click on the circled options to select apps u want run on ur screen.

Bear in mind the one i marked x does not support dual app that's what it means.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190302_063053.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	21422

Comment

what you wrote here is the split screen function. Tecno. claimed they have an inbuilt function where you can run two separate apps, for example two facebboks on the same phone, tecno c11 pro.QUOTE=AUSTINDON;302362]When u click on the recent button to see ur open apps.<br />
              <br />
              Click on the circled options to select apps u want run on ur screen.<br />
              <br />
              Bear in mind the one i marked x does not support dual app that's what it means.<br />
              <br />
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]n302363[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Comment

what you wrote here is the split screen function. Tecno. claimed they have an inbuilt function where you can run two separate apps, for example two facebboks on the same phone, tecno c11 pro.

Comment

Originally posted by sekordi
                  what you wrote here is the split screen function. Tecno. claimed they have an inbuilt function where you can run two separate apps, for example two facebboks on the same phone, tecno c11 pro.
                  download parallel space from play store and you are good to go!!

Comment

yes to use for example 2 WhatsApp at same time. why no Tecno staff are replying me? i even Asked this question on twitter yet no reply ???

Comment

Advanced Options
                    Working...
                    X
                    Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                    DOWNLOAD