X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camon X and X Pro Update Nigeria

Hello Guys,
    We are aware of all the issues experienced by users as regards bugs on devices after the last update. Work is in top gear to fix all these issues, especially the FONT issue. Meanwhile, the recent update sent to various devices has fixed most existing problems.

The Camon X and Camon X pro has received an update and has fixed the facebook issue, app has stopped working issue and also a slight change in interface.

Please update your device and give us
    feedback!
    Thanks for using Tecno Mobile

this is a joke, I'm still having issues with my storage even when I input memory card

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
      Editing a comment
      It is not a joke bro, move all your videos and music to your SD card to free up space.

it looks good tho..... but honestly I'm waiting for the fonts more

Comment

Mais moi je n'arrive pas à faire la MJ .on me dit impossible espace insuffisant .pourtant j'ai de l'espace. Pour çà j'ai réinitialiser mon téléphone je n'ai rien installé mais on me dit tjrs libéré de l'espace. Aidez-moi svp

Comment

Fix the fingerprint to answer Call issue. That stuff is 30% reliable, it does not respond all the time. Fix the close app issue, when one opens a lot of app and tries to close all at once with the clear button, the apps don't close. Please, I'm begging, fix these issues. I feel bad I'm using camon x pro and having bugs everywhere. It's annoying!

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
          Editing a comment
          Your complaint about the Call recorder has been noted. Meanwhile, those apps that refuse to close are locked. Please unlock it and try again

Just updated mine. Facebook issue solved. Thanks.

Comment

Is the fonts coming with different styles or still the old fonts

Comment

Hello Tecno, am fed up and I might not use your products again, my Gmail and Message App have been stopping anytime I tried opening them, I have updated my phone but still the same issue

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
              Editing a comment
              Go to the setting, click on apps... Select the Gmail and message app, clear cache under it. You are good to go. Also, make sure your apps are updated.
              Last edited by Kaykerry; 03-29-2019, 05:35 PM.

Work is in top gear for over 7 months? Shame on tecno and their moderators. They don't respect us, We are only been used for experiments. Tecno should have a medium through wish updates are tested before rolling them out. We should send feedback after update? Tecno is the only product I have seen, where you must format your device after updating... Phones will start heating up after update ??????. Tecno OS runs advert and consume your data without consent...

Comment

• Kaykerry commented
              Editing a comment
              If we didn't respect you, we won't create an avenue for you to lodge complaints. If your device is still heating up after update, please restore factory settings. Also, we have created threads on how to stop ads running on the OS. Please search before you complain

• 08118776441 commented
              Editing a comment
              The question is: should advert be allowed on an OS by a manufacturer? You said you created an avenue? Is this an avenue or something a meeting point for users? I have not seen where tecno through it marketing or brand manager appeal or apologise on behalf of thd company through any medium.. What is your position with tecno?

update needed on wseries too
            Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190328_201606.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	21882

Comment

Ask them again bro, we are tired of those old fonts.
              Originally posted by dela24
              Is the fonts coming with different styles or still the old fonts

Comment

you guys promised us the Font update this month. and that is all that matters to us right now... so all this stupid update without giving us the font is rubbish.... if this month ends without the Fonts update. i will not use this useless product again

Comment

please I need a reply

Comment

Just a suggestion.. Have you tried updating the apps?
                    Originally posted by Ezebobz
                    Hello Tecno, am fed up and I might not use your products again, my Gmail and Message App have been stopping anytime I tried opening them, I have updated my phone but still the same issue

Comment

my Camon X is working good now nd thanks for dat. But am still waiting for the font please

Comment

Advanced Options
                      Working...
                      X
                      Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                      DOWNLOAD