This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the cost of screen replacement for Camon X at the tecno calcare?

Comment

• A WhatsApp group for Camon X and pro users wouldn't be a bad idea<br />
      My number: +233262221688

Comment

• Guys, stop expecting an update from tecno....Just modify your system. See, that's the beauty of Android... Nothing is impossible ?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190818_145325.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	24525

Comment

• my camon x camera stopped working.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaykerry View Post
            Hello Guys,
            We are aware of all the issues experienced by users as regards bugs on devices after the last update. Work is in top gear to fix all these issues, especially the FONT issue. Meanwhile, the recent update sent to various devices has fixed most existing problems.

The Camon X and Camon X pro has received an update and has fixed the facebook issue, app has stopped working issue and also a slight change in interface.

Please update your device and give us
            feedback!

I'm completely in a state i can not describe after installing the latest updates just today on my clean Tecno CA7 and the phone keep on rebooting. I have given to my friend to flash the phone as the phone keep rebooting after the update completed and even after i had done a factory reset on it and he had flashed the phone with CMII it still keep rebooting.
            Please any possible solution anyone?. I have removed battery and still it keeps rebooting... Help pls.
            Last edited by 8056516166; 08-24-2019, 05:30 AM.

Comment

• what about the OTG stuff that pops up almost all the time? any solution yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayMillz View Post
                what about the OTG stuff that pops up almost all the time? any solution yet?
                am not so sure there's a solution to that yet

Comment

• Am really excited about this I just got a notification for updated and I updated my device and my font was restored (CA8) X PRO? # TECNO did it

Comment

• your last update on Camon X is useless. Almost all the apps on my phone close down immediately after opening. Very frustrating using my phone

Comment

• everything nice and cool..

Comment

• Originally posted by 7089069125 View Post
                        your last update on Camon X is useless. Almost all the apps on my phone close down immediately after opening. Very frustrating using my phone
                        I don't know what to say about your case you need to fix the phone or something because everybody seems to be happy with it

Comment

• Originally posted by RayMillz View Post
                          what about the OTG stuff that pops up almost all the time? any solution yet?
                          but I think you can do something about it cause there's an update that clears such please search online for that solution

Comment

• Fuck this after my update no new font just default font

Comment

• storage problem

Comment

• mine phone is not yet complying with the changes, its telling me app refused to work

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD