X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have update right now and no any font back

Comment

When I newly got my tecno xpro it has thus amazing function I love, the ability to float a video on your screen while doing other things with your phone secondly the font and I can remember I was not having any issue of any kind making my app to close on its own but now after all the useless update everything changed no more font they are apps that won't work no more when you open them they close back again the floating tab on video player is gone<br />
      Come on this is rubbish are you taking us African for a joke now your guys came up with camon 11 not even up to 7month after releasing camon xpro what are you guys expecting us to do? Trow away the xpro and get the camon 11? That's rubbish instead of making new cell phone with same specs every 5 months why not send an update to the previous one? Or do you think African are that dumb? Am a good fan of the tecno camon series I have all the carton right from the first camon to the xpro I decided not to go for the 11 because the whole thing is becoming a joke to me. Well if all this problem are not resolved before the second week if April am getting a new phone and leaving tecno I can't buy a phone and still suffer like I don't have one come on take a look at xiaomi and see how far they are ahead of you guys (tecno) if you don't respect the us the customer then you don't deswevw our patronage I know I have spoken the mind of all pls.. Tecno do something about all this at lest to retain your costumers.

Comment

GUYS DONT WASTE YOUR BUNDLES ,SPARE YOUR MBS THIS UPDATE DOES NOT CONTAIN FONTS

Comment

I'm more interested in the pie update if there's going to be any

Comment

I am having issue in multi touch. Sometimes It doesnt work properly. Please solve this issue ASAP

Comment

How come CA8 carries fonts and CF8 doesn't...wasn't happy when I realized it...

Comment

version 9.0 is for when ??

Comment

The font is what we need not any other update. If this is not rectified this would be the last tecno phone I would use.I have used N3,N7,Phantom A, Camon 8 and 9 and now X

Comment

Just version 9.0 you won't <br />
                    its a complete rubbish

Comment

you people are really fake and your products are fake too. For how long have we really requested you to provide fonts for us? every time fonts fonts, but you don't really give a damn.

Comment

font
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190329_101725.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	21908

Comment

Please, we need an update on the camera app for camon x to set some features manually as professional.

Comment

We need them fonts back asap!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaykerry
                              Hello Guys,<br />
                              <br />
                              We are aware of all the issues experienced by users as regards bugs on devices after the last update. Work is in top gear to fix all these issues, especially the FONT issue. Meanwhile, the recent update sent to various devices has fixed most existing problems. <br />
                              <br />
                              The Camon X and Camon X pro has received an update and has fixed the facebook issue, app has stopped working issue and also a slight change in interface.<br />
                              <br />
                              Please update your device and give us
                              feedback!
                              . i want

Comment

Nonsense yes some issues were fix but the greatest issue o is fonts which was promised with this update yet not resolved shame on to tecno, Nokia Android here I come

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD