X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tecno camon series... best of its kind Nigeria

The advancement in the improvement of the Tecno camon series is captivating...one important feature that strikes me is the camera quality.. in quote the "bokeh effect" is the android version of an iPhone..i foresee the camon series taking over the apple world... it has the best quality of phone features at a very affordable price range..#iamacamonfreak Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190825_005727.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	24728

You can say dat again

Comment

cool

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Cool

Comment

u never see quality bro, when u use phone that has over 470PPI and crazy resolution, u will know.

Comment

camera quality is something Tecno are very good at...

Comment

Originally posted by wahab010
                u never see quality bro, when u use phone that has over 470PPI and crazy resolution, u will know.
                <br />
                We're speaking of the camera,not the screen quality... or the pixel density

Comment

Originally posted by ogujessica1 View Post
                  The advancement in the improvement of the Tecno camon series is captivating...one important feature that strikes me is the camera quality.. in quote the "bokeh effect" is the android version of an iPhone..i foresee the camon series taking over the apple world... it has the best quality of phone features at a very affordable price range..#iamacamonfreak [ATTACH=CONFIG]n347150[/ATTACH]
                  so beautiful´╝üthanks for using our phone ,hope we can do better

Comment

nice feedback, i am glad you are enjoying your device. of a truth that bokeh effect is one hell of a feature

Comment

Advanced Options
                    Working...
                    X
                    Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                    DOWNLOAD