X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lie Tecno want us to Believe on the Camon 12 Nigeria

Tecno's Problem Is Beyond Prayer The tecno camon 12 came out recently and going through the whole specification of the camon 12 series makes me wonder how the brand thinks? The camon 12 series comes in three for now (one comes with 3g ram, the other with 4 and the pro version with 6g ram). Now here is the thing that baffels me, the pro version carries a lesser battery capacity of 3500mah than its predecessor in the series which is 4000mah. Do we really need to school tecno that when something is a pro version in its series it should carry a higher spec in everything which qualifies it to be termed "PRO" Not that its specification should be fluctuating up and down, low here, high there, low here and high there in comparison with others in its series. "PRO" should be "PRO" in all aspects in FULL and not PARTIALLY When you compare other brands Pro version in their series, you would know why it is called PRO but for tecno, hmmmmmmm, it is either them no get sense or them no wan get sense or them think say Africans especially Nigerians dey stupid. Then again i have a problem with tecno and their lies. On the homepage of your tecno Spot, you would find an official post from tecno, saying both three of the camon 12 series carries same battery capacity. God of mercy, tecno, did they born you people with lie. There are dozens of reviews of the camon 12 pro online which says otherwise concerning the battery capacity or is the camon 12 pro coming to Nigeria a different? There is nothing new in the design of the camon 12 It is only a fusion of phantom9 and Pouvoir 3 Fit a phantom 9 casing on the camon 12, you would see nothing has changed in design. Please tecno if you want to upgrade, do it in full, not halfway and those of us who owns your old device will never make the mistake of buying a tecno again. You've given us enough reason not to, starting from the case of fonts which you lied about for almost a year before fixing. There are several complains on your product which you have failed to attend to, despite them been legit and on your official site for that matter built for same reason of attending to complains and resolving issues.

lol

Comment

:0x1f636::0x1f636::0x1f636:

Comment

You took the words right out of my mouth, Tecno is simply a scam, I love my camon 11 Pro but regret buying it because of lack of software update.<br />
        imagine a phone donning 6gigs ram and 64gigs rom but can't be upgraded to Android 9 as of today when Android 10 is upon us. just terrible to say the least.

Comment

Did you check the specs? Did you know the pro comes with Amoled screen, that requires less power? So why load the phone with unnecessary battery when the 3500 would be more than sufficient and even last longer.<br />
          <br />
          Check the specs and give an honest view not a bias view.

Comment

Besides the official specs of the camon 12 Pro and the camon 12 air has not been released yet. So where did you get the different reviews from? Each brands have their own paths...

Comment

Originally posted by tolugaruba
              Besides the official specs of the camon 12 Pro and the camon 12 air has not been released yet. So where did you get the different reviews from? Each brands have their own paths...
              <br />
              <br />
              Says you abi<br />
              My brother when you don't know something you keep quiet<br />
              If the official specs is not out, is it infinix or samsung that now posted the full spec of the device on the official TSpot handle carrying the official username of tecno we have always known? What about the one on their official website? Is it Infinix or Samsung that posted there too aswell?<br />
              The people that own both device of the camon 12 (4g ram and 6g ram), did they buy it from heaven or went to steal it from tecno?<br />
              or they bought both phones and proceeded to buy a fake specification for themselves for each?<br />
              See Mr Tolu or what is your name, the fact that tecno gave you a spark 3 for free doesn't make you an official mouth piece of the company. Let them come out and speak for themselves. It is the main reason why the app tecno spot was created so as to bridge the gap of communication between its users and the brand tecno.<br />
              <br />
              Shut up and let them speak because as far as we know, we are talking to tecno not you. So sit down and be humble

Comment

• tolugaruba commented
                Editing a comment
                I want to learn abi knowledge is only for you? School me, show me that I can learn from you, insult me and feel better, but teach and pass the knowledge you have.

Checking the phone nothing spectacular its wack

Comment

Did you check the specs? Did you know the pro comes with Amoled screen, that requires less power? So why load the phone with unnecessary battery when the 3500 would be more than sufficient and even last longer.<br /><br />
                <br />
                <br /><br />
                <br />
                <br />
                <br />
                Pls don't make me school your stupid ass on the issue of amoled relative to subpixel and colour on battery drainage. I'll be writing a whole book for your dumb ass to understand.<br />
                As far as am concerned, you do not work in tecno or any mobile brand and neither do you know anything about battery drainage and conditions attached to it when it comes to display.<br />
                So shut up damn it.

Comment

• tolugaruba commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well, since you are so versed, why don't you school us, and not insult.. Show your knowledge and maturity..

I have known tecno to be a scam...

Comment

Mister, why r you always a mischief maker? Why r you always using insult to contribute to something? Always fall short of respect for people you met on a platform? Did he ever in anyway told you he work with Tecno? And if he work with the Tecno, what is big thing about it? So please try and have some respect whenever you're trying to disagreed or make a corrections. <br />
                  <br />
                  Originally posted by yusufaliu
                  Did you check the specs? Did you know the pro comes with Amoled screen, that requires less power? So why load the phone with unnecessary battery when the 3500 would be more than sufficient and even last longer.<br /><br /><br />
                  <br />
                  <br /><br />
                  <br />
                  <br /><br /><br />
                  <br />
                  <br /><br />
                  <br />
                  <br /><br />
                  <br />
                  <br /><br />
                  <br />
                  Pls don't make me school your stupid ass on the issue of amoled relative to subpixel and colour on battery drainage. I'll be writing a whole book for your dumb ass to understand.<br /><br />
                  <br />
                  As far as am concerned, you do not work in tecno or any mobile brand and neither do you know anything about battery drainage and conditions attached to it when it comes to display.<br /><br />
                  <br />
                  So shut up damn it.

Comment

Bros, see tolu is always quick to publicly disagree strongly with anyone when it comes to tecno and their deceit. Tecno said in an official post both here on tspot and the official website that camon 12 pro carries a 4000mah and then people bought the phone only to find the battery capacity at 3500mah. This is not the first time tecno tell us one thing on their ads and offer us something far from what they are saying.<br />
                    How hard is it to say camon 12 pro comes with 3500mah? They find pleasure in lieing and have no shame for it. That is what i was talking about and not the whole amoled issue he brought up. We saw how lieing appears to be easy for tecno concerning the fonts issue.<br />
                    Being honest with your users is what am talking about. Don't tell them A and then give them C. It doesn't speak good of you as a brand.<br />
                    This guy just jumped into the discussion without even getting what am saying and that trash he said on amoled display and power drainage is trash. There are phones out there with amoled screen displays with high battery capacity than 3500. If tecno cannot do what those mobile brands did, why can't they be honest about it and tell us the truth. Most they coat everything with a lie? Side with him if you want but it will be hypocritical for you to deny how much of a fool tecno thinks of its users. You cannot deny this, na dat pain i dey speak with. At our age, tecno still turn us to mumu, bros kaiiiiiiiiiiiii e dey pain. If e no dey pain you, e dey pain us.<br />
                    <br />
                    <br />
                    Originally posted by Instafina
                    Mister, why r you always a mischief maker? Why r you always using insult to contribute to something? Always fall short of respect for people you met on a platform? Did he ever in anyway told you he work with Tecno? And if he work with the Tecno, what is big thing about it? So please try and have some respect whenever you're trying to disagreed or make a corrections. <br /><br />
                    <br />
                    <br /><br />
                    <br />
                    Did you check the specs? Did you know the pro comes with Amoled screen, that requires less power? So why load the phone with unnecessary battery when the 3500 would be more than sufficient and even last longer.<br /><br /><br /><br />
                    <br />
                    <br /><br />
                    <br />
                    <br /><br /><br />
                    <br />
                    <br /><br />
                    <br />
                    <br /><br /><br /><br />
                    <br />
                    <br /><br />
                    <br />
                    <br /><br /><br />
                    <br />
                    <br /><br />
                    <br />
                    <br /><br /><br />
                    <br />
                    <br /><br />
                    <br />
                    <br /><br /><br />
                    <br />
                    <br /><br />
                    <br />
                    Pls don't make me school your stupid ass on the issue of amoled relative to subpixel and colour on battery drainage. I'll be writing a whole book for your dumb ass to understand.<br /><br /><br />
                    <br />
                    <br /><br />
                    <br />
                    As far as am concerned, you do not work in tecno or any mobile brand and neither do you know anything about battery drainage and conditions attached to it when it comes to display.<br /><br /><br />
                    <br />
                    <br /><br />
                    <br />
                    So shut up damn it.

Comment

It amazes me that you feel that someone cannot have a contrary view to your position, and as you freely and publicly air your view that someone else cannot air theirs freely and publicly too. <br />
                      <br />
                      I have told you repeatedly, school me and teach me so that I will learn but you don't want to. <br />
                      <br />
                      Your position is yours and will remain so until you can convince me otherwise and I don't have to agree with all you say no matter as e dey pain you. <br />
                      <br />
                      Let's be logical here <br />
                      <br />
                      Nothing in this world says you have to do what others are doing, you follow your own path, you do as you want. No body go kill you. <br />
                      <br />
                      This forum from my point of view to to assist users with issues to make them enjoy and have full use of their various devices, through complaints and solutions from other users and official accounts and if you air your view expect someone to have a contrary view and have accept or counter with a superior argument. <br />
                      <br />
                      Your view is your view it does not make it right or the only view/opinion on any issue. <br />
                      <br />
                      See I can be insulted, abused and corrected, I understand you have a right to your opinion, but you should know I also have a right to mine. <br />
                      <br />
                      Yusufaliu, stay safe, be polite, build the forum, assist other users, criticise, ask questions and seek answers. <br />
                      <br />
                      Then just maybe you will understand that the pain is what you make of it.<br />
                      <br />
                      Build or destroy its your choice. <br />
                      <br />
                      <br />
                      s
                      Bros, see tolu is always quick to publicly disagree strongly with anyone when it comes to tecno and their deceit. Tecno said in an official post both here on tspot and the official website that camon 12 pro carries a 4000mah and then people bought the phone only to find the battery capacity at 3500mah. This is not the first time tecno tell us one thing on their ads and offer us something far from what they are saying.<br /><br />
                      <br />
                      How hard is it to say camon 12 pro comes with 3500mah? They find pleasure in lieing and have no shame for it. That is what i was talking about and not the whole amoled issue he brought up. We saw how lieing appears to be easy for tecno concerning the fonts issue.<br /><br />
                      <br />
                      Being honest with your users is what am talking about. Don't tell them A and then give them C. It doesn't speak good of you as a brand.<br /><br />
                      <br />
                      This guy just jumped into the discussion without even getting what am saying and that trash he said on amoled display and power drainage is trash. There are phones out there with amoled screen displays with high battery capacity than 3500. If tecno cannot do what those mobile brands did, why can't they be honest about it and tell us the truth. Most they coat everything with a lie? Side with him if you want but it will be hypocritical for you to deny how much of a fool tecno thinks of its users. You cannot deny this, na dat pain i dey speak with. At our age, tecno still turn us to mumu, bros kaiiiiiiiiiiiii e dey pain. If e no dey pain you, e dey pain us.<br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      Mister, why r you always a mischief maker? Why r you always using insult to contribute to something? Always fall short of respect for people you met on a platform? Did he ever in anyway told you he work with Tecno? And if he work with the Tecno, what is big thing about it? So please try and have some respect whenever you're trying to disagreed or make a corrections. <br /><br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      Did you check the specs? Did you know the pro comes with Amoled screen, that requires less power? So why load the phone with unnecessary battery when the 3500 would be more than sufficient and even last longer.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br /><br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br /><br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br /><br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br /><br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      Pls don't make me school your stupid ass on the issue of amoled relative to subpixel and colour on battery drainage. I'll be writing a whole book for your dumb ass to understand.<br /><br /><br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      As far as am concerned, you do not work in tecno or any mobile brand and neither do you know anything about battery drainage and conditions attached to it when it comes to display.<br /><br /><br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br /><br />
                      <br />
                      <br /><br />
                      <br />
                      So shut up damn it.

Comment

Bros i would not waste knowledge on an individual who is already a failed character of himself. With the amount of technological illiteracy you've displayed here today when you gave an excuse on amoled being the reason for a 3500mah battery for a lie told to us by tecno to be 4000mah, I don't think you need schooling, what you need is a beating. This is something they said and the reality said otherwise. If your dumbass still sees 4000 as equal to 3500 at your age, it is obvious school didn't work for you and I wouldn't waste my time giving you free education not paid for. I'm not a charity organisation. My advice is, you should seek a refund of every penny you ever spent on school, your teachers have failed to do their job. That is number one oh<br />
                        Number two, bros, nobody on this forum will deny the reality on ground concerning what i said. It is an obvious truth,a clear fact that even tecno has been mute about it. Shouldn't that tell you something, dummy? Yes, it is painful and yes we have a right to express it in the way we deem fit just like you do. What we choose to do with our pain is none of your business whether build or destroy and even if we choose to destroy, we still won't outdo tecno on how much their lies have destroyed our pockets only to find out that we paid heavily to purchase a lie they told. If tecno continues this way, they will end up hawking their phones on their head on the streets before they even see someone that would show interest in whatever it is they are selling.<br />
                        <br />
                        It amazes me that you feel that someone cannot have a contrary view to your position, and as you freely and publicly air your view that someone else cannot air theirs freely and publicly too. <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        I have told you repeatedly, school me and teach me so that I will learn but you don't want to. <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        Your position is yours and will remain so until you can convince me otherwise and I don't have to agree with all you say no matter as e dey pain you. <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        Let's be logical here <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        Nothing in this world says you have to do what others are doing, you follow your own path, you do as you want. No body go kill you. <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        This forum from my point of view to to assist users with issues to make them enjoy and have full use of their various devices, through complaints and solutions from other users and official accounts and if you air your view expect someone to have a contrary view and have accept or counter with a superior argument. <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        Your view is your view it does not make it right or the only view/opinion on any issue. <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        See I can be insulted, abused and corrected, I understand you have a right to your opinion, but you should know I also have a right to mine. <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        Yusufaliu, stay safe, be polite, build the forum, assist other users, criticise, ask questions and seek answers. <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        Then just maybe you will understand that the pain is what you make of it.<br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        Build or destroy its your choice. <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        s
                        Bros, see tolu is always quick to publicly disagree strongly with anyone when it comes to tecno and their deceit. Tecno said in an official post both here on tspot and the official website that camon 12 pro carries a 4000mah and then people bought the phone only to find the battery capacity at 3500mah. This is not the first time tecno tell us one thing on their ads and offer us something far from what they are saying.<br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        How hard is it to say camon 12 pro comes with 3500mah? They find pleasure in lieing and have no shame for it. That is what i was talking about and not the whole amoled issue he brought up. We saw how lieing appears to be easy for tecno concerning the fonts issue.<br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        Being honest with your users is what am talking about. Don't tell them A and then give them C. It doesn't speak good of you as a brand.<br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        This guy just jumped into the discussion without even getting what am saying and that trash he said on amoled display and power drainage is trash. There are phones out there with amoled screen displays with high battery capacity than 3500. If tecno cannot do what those mobile brands did, why can't they be honest about it and tell us the truth. Most they coat everything with a lie? Side with him if you want but it will be hypocritical for you to deny how much of a fool tecno thinks of its users. You cannot deny this, na dat pain i dey speak with. At our age, tecno still turn us to mumu, bros kaiiiiiiiiiiiii e dey pain. If e no dey pain you, e dey pain us.<br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        Mister, why r you always a mischief maker? Why r you always using insult to contribute to something? Always fall short of respect for people you met on a platform? Did he ever in anyway told you he work with Tecno? And if he work with the Tecno, what is big thing about it? So please try and have some respect whenever you're trying to disagreed or make a corrections. <br /><br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        Did you check the specs? Did you know the pro comes with Amoled screen, that requires less power? So why load the phone with unnecessary battery when the 3500 would be more than sufficient and even last longer.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        Pls don't make me school your stupid ass on the issue of amoled relative to subpixel and colour on battery drainage. I'll be writing a whole book for your dumb ass to understand.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        As far as am concerned, you do not work in tecno or any mobile brand and neither do you know anything about battery drainage and conditions attached to it when it comes to display.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br /><br />
                        <br />
                        <br /><br />
                        <br />
                        So shut up damn it.

Comment

I hope I have given you the fuel you need. Now that you have it out.<br />
                          <br />
                          Kudos!! <br />
                          <br />
                          My opinion is still mine and the same and you have still not convinced me otherwise. <br />
                          <br />
                          <br />
                          <br />
                          Bros i would not waste knowledge on an individual who is already a failed character of himself. With the amount of technological illiteracy you've displayed here today when you gave an excuse on amoled being the reason for a 3500mah battery for a lie told to us by tecno to be 4000mah, I don't think you need schooling, what you need is a beating. This is something they said and the reality said otherwise. If your dumbass still sees 4000 as equal to 3500 at your age, it is obvious school didn't work for you and I wouldn't waste my time giving you free education not paid for. I'm not a charity organisation. My advice is, you should seek a refund of every penny you ever spent on school, your teachers have failed to do their job. That is number one oh<br /><br />
                          <br />
                          Number two, bros, nobody on this forum will deny the reality on ground concerning what i said. It is an obvious truth,a clear fact that even tecno has been mute about it. Shouldn't that tell you something, dummy? Yes, it is painful and yes we have a right to express it in the way we deem fit just like you do. What we choose to do with our pain is none of your business whether build or destroy and even if we choose to destroy, we still won't outdo tecno on how much their lies have destroyed our pockets only to find out that we paid heavily to purchase a lie they told. If tecno continues this way, they will end up hawking their phones on their head on the streets before they even see someone that would show interest in whatever it is they are selling.<br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          It amazes me that you feel that someone cannot have a contrary view to your position, and as you freely and publicly air your view that someone else cannot air theirs freely and publicly too. <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          I have told you repeatedly, school me and teach me so that I will learn but you don't want to. <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          Your position is yours and will remain so until you can convince me otherwise and I don't have to agree with all you say no matter as e dey pain you. <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          Let's be logical here <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          Nothing in this world says you have to do what others are doing, you follow your own path, you do as you want. No body go kill you. <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          This forum from my point of view to to assist users with issues to make them enjoy and have full use of their various devices, through complaints and solutions from other users and official accounts and if you air your view expect someone to have a contrary view and have accept or counter with a superior argument. <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          Your view is your view it does not make it right or the only view/opinion on any issue. <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          See I can be insulted, abused and corrected, I understand you have a right to your opinion, but you should know I also have a right to mine. <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          Yusufaliu, stay safe, be polite, build the forum, assist other users, criticise, ask questions and seek answers. <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          Then just maybe you will understand that the pain is what you make of it.<br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          Build or destroy its your choice. <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          s
                          Bros, see tolu is always quick to publicly disagree strongly with anyone when it comes to tecno and their deceit. Tecno said in an official post both here on tspot and the official website that camon 12 pro carries a 4000mah and then people bought the phone only to find the battery capacity at 3500mah. This is not the first time tecno tell us one thing on their ads and offer us something far from what they are saying.<br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          How hard is it to say camon 12 pro comes with 3500mah? They find pleasure in lieing and have no shame for it. That is what i was talking about and not the whole amoled issue he brought up. We saw how lieing appears to be easy for tecno concerning the fonts issue.<br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          Being honest with your users is what am talking about. Don't tell them A and then give them C. It doesn't speak good of you as a brand.<br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          This guy just jumped into the discussion without even getting what am saying and that trash he said on amoled display and power drainage is trash. There are phones out there with amoled screen displays with high battery capacity than 3500. If tecno cannot do what those mobile brands did, why can't they be honest about it and tell us the truth. Most they coat everything with a lie? Side with him if you want but it will be hypocritical for you to deny how much of a fool tecno thinks of its users. You cannot deny this, na dat pain i dey speak with. At our age, tecno still turn us to mumu, bros kaiiiiiiiiiiiii e dey pain. If e no dey pain you, e dey pain us.<br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          Mister, why r you always a mischief maker? Why r you always using insult to contribute to something? Always fall short of respect for people you met on a platform? Did he ever in anyway told you he work with Tecno? And if he work with the Tecno, what is big thing about it? So please try and have some respect whenever you're trying to disagreed or make a corrections. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          Did you check the specs? Did you know the pro comes with Amoled screen, that requires less power? So why load the phone with unnecessary battery when the 3500 would be more than sufficient and even last longer.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          Pls don't make me school your stupid ass on the issue of amoled relative to subpixel and colour on battery drainage. I'll be writing a whole book for your dumb ass to understand.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          As far as am concerned, you do not work in tecno or any mobile brand and neither do you know anything about battery drainage and conditions attached to it when it comes to display.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br />
                          <br />
                          <br /><br /><br />