X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yusuf kai kam ba, very soon you will become the T-spot Taliban I swear lol, nobody is saying you shouldn't express how you felt about Tecno, even us that you see did contribute to others on how to find solutions to one problem of the other on their devices are not fully happy with all what Tecno are doing. About the Camon 12pro specifications, listing Yusuf, your making error here, the Camon12 are 3 types, Camon 12, Camon 12air and Camon 12pro, there's possibility the specifications you saw are of those Camon 12 and 12air, I believe they we're the ones you're mistaking for Camon 12pro, because its only the 12 pro has the 3500mah while the rest carried the 4000mah. <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Originally posted by yusufaliu
    Bros i would not waste knowledge on an individual who is already a failed character of himself. With the amount of technological illiteracy you've displayed here today when you gave an excuse on amoled being the reason for a 3500mah battery for a lie told to us by tecno to be 4000mah, I don't think you need schooling, what you need is a beating. This is something they said and the reality said otherwise. If your dumbass still sees 4000 as equal to 3500 at your age, it is obvious school didn't work for you and I wouldn't waste my time giving you free education not paid for. I'm not a charity organisation. My advice is, you should seek a refund of every penny you ever spent on school, your teachers have failed to do their job. That is number one oh<br /><br />
    <br />
    Number two, bros, nobody on this forum will deny the reality on ground concerning what i said. It is an obvious truth,a clear fact that even tecno has been mute about it. Shouldn't that tell you something, dummy? Yes, it is painful and yes we have a right to express it in the way we deem fit just like you do. What we choose to do with our pain is none of your business whether build or destroy and even if we choose to destroy, we still won't outdo tecno on how much their lies have destroyed our pockets only to find out that we paid heavily to purchase a lie they told. If tecno continues this way, they will end up hawking their phones on their head on the streets before they even see someone that would show interest in whatever it is they are selling.<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    Originally posted by tolugaruba
    It amazes me that you feel that someone cannot have a contrary view to your position, and as you freely and publicly air your view that someone else cannot air theirs freely and publicly too. <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    I have told you repeatedly, school me and teach me so that I will learn but you don't want to. <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    Your position is yours and will remain so until you can convince me otherwise and I don't have to agree with all you say no matter as e dey pain you. <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    Let's be logical here <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    Nothing in this world says you have to do what others are doing, you follow your own path, you do as you want. No body go kill you. <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    This forum from my point of view to to assist users with issues to make them enjoy and have full use of their various devices, through complaints and solutions from other users and official accounts and if you air your view expect someone to have a contrary view and have accept or counter with a superior argument. <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    Your view is your view it does not make it right or the only view/opinion on any issue. <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    See I can be insulted, abused and corrected, I understand you have a right to your opinion, but you should know I also have a right to mine. <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    Yusufaliu, stay safe, be polite, build the forum, assist other users, criticise, ask questions and seek answers. <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    Then just maybe you will understand that the pain is what you make of it.<br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    Build or destroy its your choice. <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    s
    Bros, see tolu is always quick to publicly disagree strongly with anyone when it comes to tecno and their deceit. Tecno said in an official post both here on tspot and the official website that camon 12 pro carries a 4000mah and then people bought the phone only to find the battery capacity at 3500mah. This is not the first time tecno tell us one thing on their ads and offer us something far from what they are saying.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    How hard is it to say camon 12 pro comes with 3500mah? They find pleasure in lieing and have no shame for it. That is what i was talking about and not the whole amoled issue he brought up. We saw how lieing appears to be easy for tecno concerning the fonts issue.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    Being honest with your users is what am talking about. Don't tell them A and then give them C. It doesn't speak good of you as a brand.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    This guy just jumped into the discussion without even getting what am saying and that trash he said on amoled display and power drainage is trash. There are phones out there with amoled screen displays with high battery capacity than 3500. If tecno cannot do what those mobile brands did, why can't they be honest about it and tell us the truth. Most they coat everything with a lie? Side with him if you want but it will be hypocritical for you to deny how much of a fool tecno thinks of its users. You cannot deny this, na dat pain i dey speak with. At our age, tecno still turn us to mumu, bros kaiiiiiiiiiiiii e dey pain. If e no dey pain you, e dey pain us.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    Originally posted by Instafina
    Mister, why r you always a mischief maker? Why r you always using insult to contribute to something? Always fall short of respect for people you met on a platform? Did he ever in anyway told you he work with Tecno? And if he work with the Tecno, what is big thing about it? So please try and have some respect whenever you're trying to disagreed or make a corrections. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    Did you check the specs? Did you know the pro comes with Amoled screen, that requires less power? So why load the phone with unnecessary battery when the 3500 would be more than sufficient and even last longer.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    Check the specs and give an honest view not a bias view.
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    Pls don't make me school your stupid ass on the issue of amoled relative to subpixel and colour on battery drainage. I'll be writing a whole book for your dumb ass to understand.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    As far as am concerned, you do not work in tecno or any mobile brand and neither do you know anything about battery drainage and conditions attached to it when it comes to display.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    So shut up damn it.

Comment

Kai oga instafina, that is what i said na. I said it comes in three type and the pro has a 3500mah battery but tecno bodly told us that all three carries a 4000mah which is a lie. They are still selling this lie everywhere. That is what am saying. Why can't they be honest about their products? they make us buy something only to open the package to find a different thing inside. Let their A be A and not B or C or D. Their should be honesty in their dealings.<br />
      Yusuf kai kam ba, very soon you will become the T-spot Taliban I swear lol, nobody is saying you shouldn't express how you felt about Tecno, even us that you see did contribute to others on how to find solutions to one problem of the other on their devices are not fully happy with all what Tecno are doing. About the Camon 12pro specifications, listing Yusuf, your making error here, the Camon12 are 3 types, Camon 12, Camon 12air and Camon 12pro, there's possibility the specifications you saw are of those Camon 12 and 12air, I believe they we're the ones you're mistaking for Camon 12pro, because its only the 12 pro has the 3500mah while the rest carried the 4000mah. <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      Bros i would not waste knowledge on an individual who is already a failed character of himself. With the amount of technological illiteracy you've displayed here today when you gave an excuse on amoled being the reason for a 3500mah battery for a lie told to us by tecno to be 4000mah, I don't think you need schooling, what you need is a beating. This is something they said and the reality said otherwise. If your dumbass still sees 4000 as equal to 3500 at your age, it is obvious school didn't work for you and I wouldn't waste my time giving you free education not paid for. I'm not a charity organisation. My advice is, you should seek a refund of every penny you ever spent on school, your teachers have failed to do their job. That is number one oh<br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      Number two, bros, nobody on this forum will deny the reality on ground concerning what i said. It is an obvious truth,a clear fact that even tecno has been mute about it. Shouldn't that tell you something, dummy? Yes, it is painful and yes we have a right to express it in the way we deem fit just like you do. What we choose to do with our pain is none of your business whether build or destroy and even if we choose to destroy, we still won't outdo tecno on how much their lies have destroyed our pockets only to find out that we paid heavily to purchase a lie they told. If tecno continues this way, they will end up hawking their phones on their head on the streets before they even see someone that would show interest in whatever it is they are selling.<br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      It amazes me that you feel that someone cannot have a contrary view to your position, and as you freely and publicly air your view that someone else cannot air theirs freely and publicly too. <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      I have told you repeatedly, school me and teach me so that I will learn but you don't want to. <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      Your position is yours and will remain so until you can convince me otherwise and I don't have to agree with all you say no matter as e dey pain you. <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      Let's be logical here <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      Nothing in this world says you have to do what others are doing, you follow your own path, you do as you want. No body go kill you. <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      This forum from my point of view to to assist users with issues to make them enjoy and have full use of their various devices, through complaints and solutions from other users and official accounts and if you air your view expect someone to have a contrary view and have accept or counter with a superior argument. <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      Your view is your view it does not make it right or the only view/opinion on any issue. <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      See I can be insulted, abused and corrected, I understand you have a right to your opinion, but you should know I also have a right to mine. <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      Yusufaliu, stay safe, be polite, build the forum, assist other users, criticise, ask questions and seek answers. <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      Then just maybe you will understand that the pain is what you make of it.<br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      Build or destroy its your choice. <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      s
      Bros, see tolu is always quick to publicly disagree strongly with anyone when it comes to tecno and their deceit. Tecno said in an official post both here on tspot and the official website that camon 12 pro carries a 4000mah and then people bought the phone only to find the battery capacity at 3500mah. This is not the first time tecno tell us one thing on their ads and offer us something far from what they are saying.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      How hard is it to say camon 12 pro comes with 3500mah? They find pleasure in lieing and have no shame for it. That is what i was talking about and not the whole amoled issue he brought up. We saw how lieing appears to be easy for tecno concerning the fonts issue.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      Being honest with your users is what am talking about. Don't tell them A and then give them C. It doesn't speak good of you as a brand.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      This guy just jumped into the discussion without even getting what am saying and that trash he said on amoled display and power drainage is trash. There are phones out there with amoled screen displays with high battery capacity than 3500. If tecno cannot do what those mobile brands did, why can't they be honest about it and tell us the truth. Most they coat everything with a lie? Side with him if you want but it will be hypocritical for you to deny how much of a fool tecno thinks of its users. You cannot deny this, na dat pain i dey speak with. At our age, tecno still turn us to mumu, bros kaiiiiiiiiiiiii e dey pain. If e no dey pain you, e dey pain us.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      Mister, why r you always a mischief maker? Why r you always using insult to contribute to something? Always fall short of respect for people you met on a platform? Did he ever in anyway told you he work with Tecno? And if he work with the Tecno, what is big thing about it? So please try and have some respect whenever you're trying to disagreed or make a corrections. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      Did you check the specs? Did you know the pro comes with Amoled screen, that requires less power? So why load the phone with unnecessary battery when the 3500 would be more than sufficient and even last longer.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      Pls don't make me school your stupid ass on the issue of amoled relative to subpixel and colour on battery drainage. I'll be writing a whole book for your dumb ass to understand.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      As far as am concerned, you do not work in tecno or any mobile brand and neither do you know anything about battery drainage and conditions attached to it when it comes to display.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br /><br />
      <br />
      <br /><br />
      <br />
      So shut up damn it.

Comment

Noted senior man<br />
        <br />
        Kai oga instafina, that is what i said na. I said it comes in three type and the pro has a 3500mah battery but tecno bodly told us that all three carries a 4000mah which is a lie. They are still selling this lie everywhere. That is what am saying. Why can't they be honest about their products? they make us buy something only to open the package to find a different thing inside. Let their A be A and not B or C or D. Their should be honesty in their dealings.<br /><br />
        <br />
        Yusuf kai kam ba, very soon you will become the T-spot Taliban I swear lol, nobody is saying you shouldn't express how you felt about Tecno, even us that you see did contribute to others on how to find solutions to one problem of the other on their devices are not fully happy with all what Tecno are doing. About the Camon 12pro specifications, listing Yusuf, your making error here, the Camon12 are 3 types, Camon 12, Camon 12air and Camon 12pro, there's possibility the specifications you saw are of those Camon 12 and 12air, I believe they we're the ones you're mistaking for Camon 12pro, because its only the 12 pro has the 3500mah while the rest carried the 4000mah. <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        Bros i would not waste knowledge on an individual who is already a failed character of himself. With the amount of technological illiteracy you've displayed here today when you gave an excuse on amoled being the reason for a 3500mah battery for a lie told to us by tecno to be 4000mah, I don't think you need schooling, what you need is a beating. This is something they said and the reality said otherwise. If your dumbass still sees 4000 as equal to 3500 at your age, it is obvious school didn't work for you and I wouldn't waste my time giving you free education not paid for. I'm not a charity organisation. My advice is, you should seek a refund of every penny you ever spent on school, your teachers have failed to do their job. That is number one oh<br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        Number two, bros, nobody on this forum will deny the reality on ground concerning what i said. It is an obvious truth,a clear fact that even tecno has been mute about it. Shouldn't that tell you something, dummy? Yes, it is painful and yes we have a right to express it in the way we deem fit just like you do. What we choose to do with our pain is none of your business whether build or destroy and even if we choose to destroy, we still won't outdo tecno on how much their lies have destroyed our pockets only to find out that we paid heavily to purchase a lie they told. If tecno continues this way, they will end up hawking their phones on their head on the streets before they even see someone that would show interest in whatever it is they are selling.<br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        It amazes me that you feel that someone cannot have a contrary view to your position, and as you freely and publicly air your view that someone else cannot air theirs freely and publicly too. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        I have told you repeatedly, school me and teach me so that I will learn but you don't want to. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        Your position is yours and will remain so until you can convince me otherwise and I don't have to agree with all you say no matter as e dey pain you. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        Let's be logical here <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        Nothing in this world says you have to do what others are doing, you follow your own path, you do as you want. No body go kill you. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        This forum from my point of view to to assist users with issues to make them enjoy and have full use of their various devices, through complaints and solutions from other users and official accounts and if you air your view expect someone to have a contrary view and have accept or counter with a superior argument. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        Your view is your view it does not make it right or the only view/opinion on any issue. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        See I can be insulted, abused and corrected, I understand you have a right to your opinion, but you should know I also have a right to mine. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        Yusufaliu, stay safe, be polite, build the forum, assist other users, criticise, ask questions and seek answers. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        Then just maybe you will understand that the pain is what you make of it.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        Build or destroy its your choice. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        s
        Bros, see tolu is always quick to publicly disagree strongly with anyone when it comes to tecno and their deceit. Tecno said in an official post both here on tspot and the official website that camon 12 pro carries a 4000mah and then people bought the phone only to find the battery capacity at 3500mah. This is not the first time tecno tell us one thing on their ads and offer us something far from what they are saying.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        How hard is it to say camon 12 pro comes with 3500mah? They find pleasure in lieing and have no shame for it. That is what i was talking about and not the whole amoled issue he brought up. We saw how lieing appears to be easy for tecno concerning the fonts issue.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        Being honest with your users is what am talking about. Don't tell them A and then give them C. It doesn't speak good of you as a brand.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        This guy just jumped into the discussion without even getting what am saying and that trash he said on amoled display and power drainage is trash. There are phones out there with amoled screen displays with high battery capacity than 3500. If tecno cannot do what those mobile brands did, why can't they be honest about it and tell us the truth. Most they coat everything with a lie? Side with him if you want but it will be hypocritical for you to deny how much of a fool tecno thinks of its users. You cannot deny this, na dat pain i dey speak with. At our age, tecno still turn us to mumu, bros kaiiiiiiiiiiiii e dey pain. If e no dey pain you, e dey pain us.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        Mister, why r you always a mischief maker? Why r you always using insult to contribute to something? Always fall short of respect for people you met on a platform? Did he ever in anyway told you he work with Tecno? And if he work with the Tecno, what is big thing about it? So please try and have some respect whenever you're trying to disagreed or make a corrections. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        Did you check the specs? Did you know the pro comes with Amoled screen, that requires less power? So why load the phone with unnecessary battery when the 3500 would be more than sufficient and even last longer.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        Pls don't make me school your stupid ass on the issue of amoled relative to subpixel and colour on battery drainage. I'll be writing a whole book for your dumb ass to understand.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        As far as am concerned, you do not work in tecno or any mobile brand and neither do you know anything about battery drainage and conditions attached to it when it comes to display.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        So shut up damn it.

Comment

I guess this is what he's talking about. I saw it too. We shouldn't be abusing one another here. We all have been a victim one way or the other. I've been a loyal customer way back since 2012. I'm only trying to be patient and if nothing serious is said about a good reformation by the end of this year, I'll give up on the brand.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190908_143107.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	25144

Comment

Compare with this image and see that he knows what he's saying.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190908_143220.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	25145

Comment

God bless you my brother.<br />
              <br />
              Originally posted by 7033806314
              Compare with this image and see that he knows what he's saying.<br />
              <br />
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]n351769[/ATTACH]

Comment

This forum was created for Tecno Fans to exchange views and share experiences. It is supposed to be the bridge between Tecno Mobile and its customers. Customers views on this forum are supposed to provide Tecno Mobile with feedbacks aimed at products and services improvements.<br />
                However, instead of products improvements, Tecno Mobile has treated its customers with disdain and deceit. In many cases, Tecno Mobile has criminally lied to its consumers. From FONTS to other FEATURES that were deceitfully removed after the purchase of their products in the pretence of updates.<br />
                If a product is advertised with a 4000 mah battery and it ends up in 3500mah, then someone is criminally deceptive.<br />
                I therefore ask my fellow victims of Tecno Mobile not to be at war with each other but to galvanize and let Tecno Mobile know that they've played on our intelligence enough. They mass produce these things and forget earlier projects. Hardly any upgrades and no reasonable updates aimed at true products improvements. Example, what justifies their phantom 8 with not less than 110K price tag being stuck to Android 7 since it's inception in 2017. <br />
                Let peace reign. Thanks.

Comment

Exactly what I've been saying. Why slap such a price on a device that's supposed to be a mid-range phone and not make upgrades available as at when due.
                  Originally posted by ezeukwuezeleke
                  This forum was created for Tecno Fans to exchange views and share experiences. It is supposed to be the bridge between Tecno Mobile and its customers. Customers views on this forum are supposed to provide Tecno Mobile with feedbacks aimed at products and services improvements.<br /><br />
                  <br />
                  However, instead of products improvements, Tecno Mobile has treated its customers with disdain and deceit. In many cases, Tecno Mobile has criminally lied to its consumers. From FONTS to other FEATURES that were deceitfully removed after the purchase of their products in the pretence of updates.<br /><br />
                  <br />
                  If a product is advertised with a 4000 mah battery and it ends up in 3500mah, then someone is criminally deceptive.<br /><br />
                  <br />
                  I therefore ask my fellow victims of Tecno Mobile not to be at war with each other but to galvanize and let Tecno Mobile know that they've played on our intelligence enough. They mass produce these things and forget earlier projects. Hardly any upgrades and no reasonable updates aimed at true products improvements. Example, what justifies their phantom 8 with not less than 110K price tag being stuck to Android 7 since it's inception in 2017. <br /><br />
                  <br />
                  Let peace reign. Thanks.

Comment

Lord have mercy.<br />
                    So phantom 8 still runs on android version 7 in this 2019.<br />
                    Nawa oh. Never again will I make the mistake of owning a tecno brand<br />
                    Originally posted by ezeukwuezeleke
                    This forum was created for Tecno Fans to exchange views and share experiences. It is supposed to be the bridge between Tecno Mobile and its customers. Customers views on this forum are supposed to provide Tecno Mobile with feedbacks aimed at products and services improvements.<br /><br />
                    <br />
                    However, instead of products improvements, Tecno Mobile has treated its customers with disdain and deceit. In many cases, Tecno Mobile has criminally lied to its consumers. From FONTS to other FEATURES that were deceitfully removed after the purchase of their products in the pretence of updates.<br /><br />
                    <br />
                    If a product is advertised with a 4000 mah battery and it ends up in 3500mah, then someone is criminally deceptive.<br /><br />
                    <br />
                    I therefore ask my fellow victims of Tecno Mobile not to be at war with each other but to galvanize and let Tecno Mobile know that they've played on our intelligence enough. They mass produce these things and forget earlier projects. Hardly any upgrades and no reasonable updates aimed at true products improvements. Example, what justifies their phantom 8 with not less than 110K price tag being stuck to Android 7 since it's inception in 2017. <br /><br />
                    <br />
                    Let peace reign. Thanks.

Comment

I concur

Comment

Advanced Options
                      Working...
                      X
                      Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                      DOWNLOAD