X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tecno Camon CX Air Kenya

Hello my phone has some charging issues. There are certain chargers that charge it faster but some charge it slowly(at times it takes more than 12 hours to be fully charged) What could be the problem?

my device is not responding WiFi.....and cant share file with xener

Comment

Originally posted by 796178705 View Post
      Hello my phone has some charging issues. There are certain chargers that charge it faster but some charge it slowly(at times it takes more than 12 hours to be fully charged) What could be the problem?
      You've stated the reason why it's charging slow and fast again on another charger, chargers have different voltage output,if the charger have a low voltage output,your phone will charge slow , the same way if a charger has a high voltage output it will charge the phone faster.

Comment

Originally posted by paulkaleke View Post
        What's the error message you are getting?

Comment

Yeah... phones can be choosy sometimes. Please try to get an original Tecno charger with a good usb cable... thick cables are always better. Also check the charging power of the charger adapter, it varies. I recommend a charging adapter that can produce 2.0 A which charges rapidly.

Comment

Originally posted by paulkaleke
            <br />
            Your phone has some software issues and you need to reset it. please back up your files somewhere before you reset your device.<br />
            if symptoms persist, seek Carlcare for help.

Comment

Advanced Options
            Working...
            X
            Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
            DOWNLOAD