X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Enable Game Assistant Mode On The Camon 12 Pro Nigeria

Hello Tfans
    You can now enjoy all your favorite 2D and 3D games with less distractions and amazing boost powered by the exciting Game assistant mode on the TECNO Camon 12 Pro.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191003-232609_1570143234486.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	453.0 KB
ID:	25566
    The Game mode allows you create the best gaming experience on your smartphone. When you use the game mode, the Camon 12 Pro priotize gaming and gives you better gaming quality and performance.

What does the game mode do?

Floating window: It allows you to reply important Whatsapp chats or check for game guides online using the Chrome browser directly from your game interface.

Memory Clean/ Game boost: This option improves your device performance by killing background processes and apps you don't need while gaming without the need of exiting or pausing your game.

Stop message / Reject calls : It allows you limit distractions by stopping frequent pops, messages and rejecting incoming calls.

Switch Data / WiFi: Imagine you're playing an online and you ran out data. This option allows you to easily switch between sim cards or connect to a WiFi without having to pause or end your game.

Steps To Enable Game Mode On The Camon 12 Pro

Launch the Setting App on your Camon 12 Pro device. Next scroll down to Game Mode and tap on it.

Enable the Game Mode and choose Game management. Select all your favorite games and exit.

Name:	PhotoGrid_1570143558068.jpg
Size:	136.4 KB
ID:	25567
    Launch your favorite games , choose PLAY to start and swipe from the side of the game interface to enable the Game assistant panel.

Name:	Screenshot_20191003-232545_1570143199868.jpg
Size:	158.4 KB
ID:	25568

That's all
    you can now enjoy seamless gaming experience on your device.
    Last edited by TECNO SPOT NG; 10-04-2019, 08:14 AM.

my name is Ojo Babatunde and my phone is 07036070497.. I won ur prediction for man City vs Preston match.. I av sent you people personal message and yet I didn't hear anything from you people

Comment

• TECNO SPOT NG commented
      Editing a comment
      Check your pm for reply.

This is interesting

Comment

Enjoy<br />
      <br />
      <br />
      Get free BROWSING ? on our telegram channel ?we post every day.. Free hacked Netflix, free apps, new movies and lots more <br />
      t.me/onlyfreestuffs

Comment

Facebook Business Manager – Set Up Your Facebook Business Account
        . Facebook business manager is a free Facebook platform that helps advertisers integrate Facebook marketing efforts across their business and external partners.

Comment

Get the best android supported Iosemus app to fix the solutions..The ios emus app is absolutely for free....Click here https://iosemus-app.com/

Comment

Advanced Options
          Working...
          X
          Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
          DOWNLOAD