X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice one

Comment

wow its great to have own site i like it very much and appreciate your work. https://firestickjailbreak.net/firestick-jailbreak/
      https://firestickjailbreak.net/

Comment

Originally posted by yusufaliu
        Tempered glass film not tempered glass screen protector.<br /><br />
        <br />
        Anyways I love the placement of the front camera compared to the pro and other versions under the camon 12 name.
        <br />
        <br />
        i just tire for these reviewers,,, some would say "sim ejector tool" instead of either "sim ejector" or "sim ejecting tool"

Comment

• eddybirch commented
          Editing a comment
          tech world borrow most of their words from people English terms same as it's done in most field of work,,Sim Ejector -is an object already in descriptive terms,a noun and therefore a tool is entity,, adding the word "tool" in front of it again is wrong and makes it a redundant term,,,the correct term is either "sim ejector" or tool for ejecting sims i.e "sim ejecting tool",,,eject-ing,,the ing denoting a verb and a tool for carrying out the action,,that most bloggers make mistakes and it goes unnoticed doesn't mean it's right,,so kill the 'tech world notion'',,,thanks

• dc8official commented
          Editing a comment
          The aim is to communicate information as much as possible.

We ain't writing essays here, Look elsewhere if tenses, noun and verbs means so much to you.

Thanks.

• eddybirch commented
          Editing a comment
          the point is,,no one is above mistake,and this is not the first forum or tech site we would ever visit on the internet,,when there's a correction take it,, it only adds to ur credibility and flexibility to interact with ur readers,,stop all this die hard undeviated attitude

This device is quite good

Comment

Originally posted by eddybirch View Post
          <br />
          <br />
          i just tire for these reviewers,,, some would say &quot;sim ejector tool&quot; instead of either &quot;sim ejector&quot; or &quot;sim ejecting tool&quot;
          It's a mistake na bros, calm down.

Comment

Tecno are always targeting the lower class of the market, making devices affordable for all. Cool.

Comment

classic

Comment

why is the internet connection keeps slowing down?

Comment

hey i am ram from kosia from yomovies , vexmovies powerful quotes . i am intrested in blogging than you.

Tamilrasigan

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_26494.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	26494
                    Camon 12 Wallpaper

Comment

Advanced Options
                    Working...
                    X