X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camon 12 front camera Nigeria

i feel so disappointed with tecno with 16 mega pixel on camon 12 front camera while d predecessor C 11 nd x have 20 pixel Awaiting d next camon

The camon 12 has ai camera while the camon 11 does not, the quality is in the details not megapixels.<br />
    <br />
    But who am I to judge, can someone take up the challenge to find out which is better? AI or megapixel?

Comment

both AI n mp are trash,, oversaturated pictures,,at least it shd have come with 24pm,,the 3 Camon 12 series shd have been 16mp,24mp & 32pm,, sometimes i wonder the retards who make their decisions,besides are u also saying the 12pro that has 32mp doesn't have AI?

Comment

i wonder hw dey make their decision

Comment

Originally posted by eddybirch
          both AI n mp are trash,, oversaturated pictures,,at least it shd have come with 24pm,,the 3 Camon 12 series shd have been 16mp,24mp & 32pm,, sometimes i wonder the retards who make their decisions,besides are u also saying the 12pro that has 32mp doesn't have AI?
          <br />
          :0x1f602:

Comment

Originally posted by tolugaruba
            The camon 12 has ai camera while the camon 11 does not, the quality is in the details not megapixels.<br /><br />
            <br />
            <br /><br />
            <br />
            But who am I to judge, can someone take up the challenge to find out which is better? AI or megapixel?
            <br />
            <br />
            The AI Camera does the heavy lifting in the photography department previously reserved for Professional Photographers. Due to the nature of their job, they understand a thing or two about what it takes to make quality images. These include camera setting and image processing, automatic shutter speed and exposure, saturation, colour depth, dynamic range and also contrast.<br />
            The quality of a camera is decisively influenced by the sensor quality, not only by its Megapixel resolution. In addition to this, the quality of the lenses that you use play an essential role, and even more when you handle more Megapixels. So you may find a camera or smartphone which, having less Megapixels, but with a better sensor and better lenses, gets clearer images than other cameras with more Megapixels.<br />
            Take into account that the more pixels, the smaller the area size in the sensor to catch the light (colour) corresponding to every pixel (If you have a dual rear camera phone, look at both and you will see what am talking about) and, therefore, the higher the precision must be in both the sensor and the lenses. This is where AI comes into play to compliment.

Comment

Originally posted by kayusty
              i wonder hw dey make their decision
              <br />
              <br />
              <br />
              No be only u dey wonder am my oga<br />
              We plenty

Comment

Advanced Options
              Working...
              X