X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highly Stable Operation - CAMON C7 Ghana

Very recently, tecno released the HiOS which was debuted on the Boom J8 and had a trial run on the Camon C8. Most of us know the C8 couldn't handle it. And Tecno also knew they had to do their Homework.... Very True... Tecno is a promising brand and they never break their promises.

The Camon C7 comes with a very stable HiOS which can perform under very tight situations. Loading a phones Memory to the Max will surely cause the phone to slow down and freeze often but this isn't the case with the Camon C7.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161114_055319.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	5457
    This image above is how crazy I utilized the memory capacity of my phone to test it under stress and yh the Camon C7 did pass the test... Even in heavy apps it was all OK.... Thanks to TECNO for making this possible.... Seamless multitasking made possible...

ADIOS
    Last edited by EjaBaidoo; 11-21-2016, 07:26 PM.

http://gggggl
    Originally posted by EjaBaidoo
    Very recently, tecno released the HiOS which was debuted on the Boom J8 and had a trial run on the Camon C8. Most of us know the C8 couldn't handle it. And Tecno also knew they had to do their Homework.... Very True... Tecno is a promising brand and they never break their promises. The Camon C7 comes with a very stable HiOS which can perform under very tight situations. Loading a phones Memory to the Max will surely cause the phone to slow down and freeze often but this isn't the case with the Camon C7. [ATTACH=CONFIG]n69916[/ATTACH] This image above is how crazy I utilized the memory capacity of my phone to test it under stress and yh the Camon C7 did pass the test... Even in heavy apps it was all OK.... Thanks to TECNO for making this possible.... Seamless multitasking made possible... ADIOS

Comment

<P></P>
      <P>Specifically the particular way Mollana Bahshani pressed to wthehdrew then though is one kind of quite unheard useful yet still newallher is going to discover triggered notable reasons why. I surveyed Kamal Lohani in Dhakka Nike Danmark in Nike Roshe run dame 2009. Nike Air max 95 The dog used to be among closely members pertaining to Nike Roshe run megabytes as well as, manager fm advertising Bengladesh.</P>

Comment

Advanced Options
      Working...
      X
      Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
      DOWNLOAD