This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This feature allows you clear up junk files, has better looking ICONS for different category All

Did you know your local file manager app only allows you to browse through your files, manage your storage space and move things around on your phone? But with this HiOS File Manager feature, you can do a lot more than that. This feature allows you clear up junk files, has better looking ICONS for different category, enables you to quickly share & receive files with friends using “XShare” and can easily backup & restore files when moving to a new phone. What more could you ask for?
    Available for download on all HiOS powered devices. Just click the link below to download https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...n.filemanagerx Take a screenshot of the newly downloaded file manager and post in the comment #FileManager #Category #MultipleActions #HiOS #HiOS5.0

Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190722_113013.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	24054
    Last edited by HiOS Official Account; 07-22-2019, 12:50 PM.

It's a cool app but lags sometimes, i would ve to Clare its data most often before it work again

Comment

very good

Name:	TSIMG_20190723_071506.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	24073

Comment

Name:	TSIMG_20190723_165906.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	24075
        Originally posted by HiOS Official Account
        Did you know your local file manager app only allows you to browse through your files, manage your storage space and move things around on your phone? But with this HiOS File Manager feature, you can do a lot more than that. This feature allows you clear up junk files, has better looking ICONS for different category, enables you to quickly share & receive files with friends using “XShare” and can easily backup & restore files when moving to a new phone. What more could you ask for?

Available for download on all HiOS powered devices. Just click the link below to download https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...n.filemanagerx Take a screenshot of the newly downloaded file manager and post in the comment #FileManager #Category #MultipleActions #HiOS #HiOS5.0

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n338359[/ATTACH]

Comment

Oh! This is great, I've always known the HIOS to be very good fur devices

Comment

Originally posted by jonathan ahia View Post
            It's a cool app but lags sometimes, i would ve to Clare its data most often before it work again
            You mean the hios?

Comment

Name:	TSIMG_20190828_220930.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	24832
              Originally posted by Patterns
              Originally posted by jonathan ahia View Post
              You mean the hios?

Comment

good

Comment

The junk files are unwanted. There is no use with these junk files, so the better option deletes those files lip injections near me. HiOS File Manager feature helps to handle many tasks when compared to the local file manager app. It looks more useful and clears up junk files.

Comment

Advanced Options
                  Working...
                  X
                  Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                  DOWNLOAD