X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TECNO PHANTOM 6 Ghana

can't update my apps.. Whenever I try to update my apps all I got is free up space by deleting media files which are no longer use... my internal storage left with 115 MB And my external memory is 4.22 GB... Have deleted most the apps I downloaded.. still can't update.. Any help? DO I NEED TO FLASH THE PHONE????

It seems your system is overloaded. The Random Access Memory is not enough for smooth operations. You may have to factory reset your device to enable it work properly again.<br />
    Good luck.

Comment

Don't forget to backup your personal files and data before resetting your device.

Comment

Free your internal memory disregard the above two response he don't know what he is saying...move your files from the internal memory to your external memory

Comment

This forum isn't for people who are uncultured and lack home training to insult others they do not know. Every member has the freedom to sincerely suggest what he/she thinks can help, including you. No one can claim monopoly to knowledge or perfection.<br />
          Be guided, in your own interest.

Comment

Advanced Options
          Working...
          X
          Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
          DOWNLOAD