This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aguero wins Premier League Player of the Month, Pep Guardiola claims manager prize Nigeria

Click image for larger version

Name:	sergio-aguero-cropped_7b8a6k04l2k116gs7isjeygj5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	21574

Manchester City clinched a sweep of February's Premier League player and manager prizes as Sergio Aguero and Pep Guardiola won the awards

Sergio Aguero has won the Premier League Player of the Month award for February, while Pep Guardiola has claimed the manager prize.
    Aguero scored hat-tricks in back-to-back home wins for Manchester City over Arsenal and Chelsea and struck the winning goal from the penalty spot against West Ham.
    The Argentina international, who has won six monthly Premier League awards, beat off competition from Ashley Barnes, Sean Longstaff, Sadio Mane, Paul Pogba, Luke Shaw, Virgil van Dijk and Wilfried Zaha.
    City's four straight wins over Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton and West Ham also secured Guardiola the Manager of the Month award.
    It is the sixth monthly award for the former Barcelona boss, who beat Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Unai Emery to the prize.

city for life <br />
    proud of u pep

Comment

hi

Comment

My Camon 11 network changes constantly from H+ to 3g and Edge E, i don't like it. I think it suppose to hv a stable network connection because i hv already switch it to 3g Only in the phone settings but it still keeps changing by itself and I don't like it.. Pls any assistance so i can get a stable connection.

Comment

nice

Comment

He deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by PABLO View Post
              My Camon 11 network changes constantly from H+ to 3g and Edge E, i don't like it. I think it suppose to hv a stable network connection because i hv already switch it to 3g Only in the phone settings but it still keeps changing by itself and I don't like it.. Pls any assistance so i can get a stable connection.
              It might be from your Service provider

Comment

Originally posted by Alyberry View Post
                city for life <br />
                proud of u pep
                He's a good manager

Comment

hgchhh

Comment

Originally posted by PABLO
                    <br />
                    <br />
                    It may not be the phone but the network in the area. Phones work together with network and service in the area it is being used.

Comment

yeah that's preety cool

Comment

city 4 life

Comment

They both deserve it, they've done really good

Comment

Advanced Options
                          Working...
                          X
                          Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                          DOWNLOAD