X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tecno l9 plus in need of consideration All

tecno should please send powerful update for the battery and camera and cpu heating up and hios issues on tecno l9 plus even the software and the hardware need serious update, so that i can enjoy my phone

Ur complaints have been taken note of, and an update would be released soon, sooner than u can imagine

Comment

Face the reality bro... L9 plus work has been done and dusted!!

Comment

• Ikenah commented
        Editing a comment
        It's too early to rush to such conclusion

• mr_elegant commented
        Editing a comment
        that's just the truth. you know, the truth is always bitter but you've got to accept it and face the reality

Dis claims are unsubstantiated, i have frnds using Tecno L9 plus phone and they haven't experienced dis complaints... Dunno where dey got their Tecno L9 plus from... Am going to lay my hands on d tecno L9 plus very soon and verify dis complaints myself and wen i do if dey are true, am going to voice out my thoughts on dis
      Last edited by Ikenah; 04-25-2017, 03:28 PM.

Comment

The Tecno L9 ➕ is superb, a battery loop test confirms it to run on extensive usage for 16hours 48mins on full charge, that's enough for a day. The fast charging is second to none, not to talk of the camera. Tecno L9 ➕ is great all what is needed of a

Comment

True talk Jumah

Comment

Advanced Options
          Working...
          X
          Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
          DOWNLOAD