X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tecno S1 data transfer to Laptop/Desk top Tanzania

I appreciate the quality of photos taken by Tecno S1 but I have failed to transfer them to my Laptop through USB cable. The phone is recognized but cannot read the present files/folders, kindly assist me on that.
    Last edited by 683162180; 04-06-2018, 02:16 AM.

To ransfer Tecno S1 data transfer to Laptop/Desk top, try Android Assistant tool to help you. It allows you to access data like contacts, text messages, photos, call logs, videos, etc and export them to computer via usb cable easily.

Comment

Originally posted by 683162180 View Post
      I appreciate the quality of photos taken by Tecno S1 but I have failed to transfer them to my Laptop through USB cable. The phone is recognized but cannot read the present files/folders, kindly assist me on that.
      On your PC go to the Start Menu & click on the CONTROL PANEL option. Once the window opens, look for DEVICE MANAGER on the list & click on it. A pop-up box will open; Look for Portable Devices on the list & click the arrow beside it [you should see your device with a warning sign on it]. Once you click on the device another dialogue box shows; click on Driver at the top then, UPDATE DRIVER.
      1. CLICK - Browse my Computer for Driver Software
      2. Tick, Let me pick from a list of Device Drivers on my PC; Click Next
      3. Select the DEVICE DRIVER [from where you have them stored]
      4. Choose, MTP USB DEVICE
      And you're good to go.

Comment

Advanced Options
      Working...
      X
      Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
      DOWNLOAD