X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor PES 2019 mobile graphics Nigeria

Just cos your phone advertises camera optimization doesn't mean our money should go to down the drain... i got this Tecno Camon 11pro the first week it got out thinking it will beat any other phone that comes out in the next one year, only to start installing my stuffs and games and see that it has a very bad processor... you guys should do well oo, cos this is even my own last Tecno product.

Originally posted by Sheyzee
    Just cos your phone advertises camera optimization doesn't mean our money should go to down the drain... i got this Tecno Camon 11pro the first week it got out thinking it will beat any other phone that comes out in the next one year, only to start installing my stuffs and games and see that it has a very bad processor... you guys should do well oo, cos this is even my own last Tecno product.
    <br />
    <br />
    I can feel ur pain.<br />
    I concur.

Comment

lol I saw this coming

Comment

we said it earlier

Comment

A guy on this platform once tried to explain and orientate people about the poor graphics processor of the camon 11pro, trying to tell them not to upgrade from their current phones to the yeye 11 and 11pro. But people shut him down.

Comment

yeah...I was the one...I did that...and Bam!... they wouldn't listen, Tecno carry"AI-AI" cover una eyes una no know when una even buy am.... Enjoy ur phone u hear

Comment

told u guys for example....The 4 GB DDR4 (1.6GHZ) on the Camon X/Pro surpasses the DDR 3 (933MHZ) on the Camon 11/Pro...dey carry 6gb Ram cover una eyes...lol

Comment

I'm not wowed by new version numbers...I deal with facts

Comment

I dey play pes 2018 wela on camon 11, am gonna try pes 2019 later.

Comment

Try 2019 and crash your phone... ??????

Comment

[QUOTE=christxx;294129]told u guys for example....The 4 GB DDR4 (1.6GHZ) on the Camon X/Pro surpasses the DDR 3 (933MHZ) on the Camon 11/Pro...dey carry 6gb Ram cover una eyes...lol[/QUOTE<br />
                      <br />
                      Are you telling me xpro is 1.6GHZ instead of the 2.0GHZ given by tecno? ]

Comment

No, he means the ram frequency is 1.6Mhz for camon x/pro that ram capacity of 3/4 GB, while the processing speed of the core processor for both camon x/pro is 2.0Ghz.

Comment

lol....guess you guys don't even know your RAM has a clock which is apart from your CPUs Clock.... anyway...Nigerians don't check that one...lol..<br />
                          Anyway.Camon X PROs RAM Clock is a Fast DDR4 1.6Ghz (not 2Ghz CPU Clock frequency) whereas the Camon 11s DDR3 tops out at 933Mhz....this is because of "Bifrost technology" on the P23 (which is not present on Camon 11/prob A22 and P22 SOCs) which enables full "GPU coherency" (MALI G71 MP2 GPU is not built to be a subsystem to the CPU, thus the GPU is a full system and can directly assess thesame RAM with the CPU for it's graphics calculations)...thus the faster clocked RAM....That's why you noticed the Camon X/X Pro plays more games well than you know (provided your phone's in order)<br />
                          The Camon 11/11pro can leave more apps open on it's RAM because it's bigger, but the X/X Pros RAM clocks faster and runs apps better

Comment

So this means that X/X pro can run heavier apps than 11/11 pro

Comment

Advanced Options
                            Working...
                            X
                            Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                            DOWNLOAD