This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The font is not fully restored because it is not effective on the time and date and I'm typing it shows the regular default font but in the menu its showing the new font i downloaded

Comment

• Originally posted by 8167058472
      what about camon cx
      bsr

Comment

• c11 own is too far

Comment

• Originally posted by ifeanyij1 View Post
          The font is not fully restored because it is not effective on the time and date and I'm typing it shows the regular default font but in the menu its showing the new font i downloaded

Now, I got you. ..NO! you cannot change Keyboard font with system font styles unless that is a third party APPs
          I was a pentester and grey hat hacker and I know very well how to make stuff undetectable or bind!. <br /> Always Respect all members!!
          Tecno Official Factory Firmware here

Join #1 Phone Club; Nigeria GSM Community!

Comment

• Why all this

Comment

• If you like restore it today, that's your business. As for me, this will be the very last Tecno phone I'll use. For no reason, you removed the fonts and restoring it back is taking how long? If I have to wait this long for just a simple font, how much longer would be required if serious technical issues happen. You can keep your font cos like I said, this is going to be the very last Tecno smart phone that I'll use.

Comment

• Now that you have started restoring fonts, why are the fonts not applying to only the HiOS launcher, all other apps cannot change the fonts. Kindly explain and advise.<br />
                <br />
                <br />
                Originally posted by TECNO SPOT NG
                Dear TFans<br />
                <br />
                We understand your disappointment in getting back your fonts and we sincerely apologize for that.<br />
                <br />
                Our HQ team have been on this to ensure your fonts are restored, and we are happy to let you know there is a scheduled OTA update to restore the fonts.<br />
                <br />
                Kindly be patient with us.
                <br />
                <br />
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n330918[/ATTACH]<br />
                <br />
                Thanks for understanding

Comment

• Tecno you better stop bringing up new phones rather fix de problems on your previous phones, i think that will make sense...

Comment

• Originally posted by Y G Reese View Post
                    Now that you have started restoring fonts, why are the fonts not applying to only the HiOS launcher, all other apps cannot change the fonts. Kindly explain and advise.<br />
                    <br />
                    <br />

sorry sir, we're currently working towards resolving it, Pls be patient with us and thanks for using TECNO Mobile.

Comment

• That is what we have been here since you removed it, cant you guys be truthful for once in this matter.

Comment

• KA7 and KA70 NKO

Comment

• font was the only problem I am facing with TECNO

Comment

• what about Tecno Pop 1?

Comment

• I'm gonna preach against these useless brand call techno.... ask waiting for fonts after so many months .... its such a pity

Comment

• Originally posted by Finstar
                                When 30th August finally comes.<br /><br />
                                <br />
                                Tecno Official: Dear Tfans, we understand your frustration over the font brouhaha. Our technical team are working tirelessly round the clock to ensure the fonts are restored.<br /><br />
                                <br />
                                Here is a scheduled OTA update to restore your font.<br /><br />
                                <br />
                                1st January 2020.<br /><br />
                                <br />
                                Kindly be patient with us.<br /><br />
                                <br />
                                ..........<br /><br />
                                <br />
                                Meanwhile, they would have released about 10 different phones by then.<br /><br />
                                <br />
                                <br /><br />
                                <br />
                                ..........<br /><br />
                                <br />
                                <br /><br />
                                <br />
                                Dear tecno, I'm happy to announce to you that this is my last patronage. This is due to your incompetence, irresponsible and erratic attitude toward the plea of your loyal customers and fans.<br /><br />
                                <br />
                                I am sorry to say that i will never allow any human on earth pass through this beautiful scam. I'm now an evangelist, and you are now the devil. I shall preach this gospel to all who cares to listen. <br /><br />
                                <br />
                                YOU GUYS ARE SCAMMERS!<br /><br />
                                <br />
                                <br /><br />
                                <br />
                                Good day.
                                haha

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience