• Show
Clear All

truly these guys are scam useless common font 2years

Comment

uFONT][/SIZE

Comment

tecno you had better be fast

Comment

you mean we going to have different font, because i need different font on my camon 11

Comment

I think it's time to switch devices after 6years and 5 devices. I am disappointed. Taking out a feature all your users love with no reason. Buy has taken more than a year to fix it.<br />
            (Tecno S7, Tecno Camon C8, Camon C9, Camon C9 pro, Pouviir 2)<br />
            <br />
            <br />
            don't tell us your team are working round the clock. It takes only one developer at most an hour to put it back into the OS and you release an update. I have friends who are android,IOS and Windows developers. so stop the stories.<br />
            <br />
            <br />
            thanks for a few years of great devices tho

Comment

This is Boring story... they should provide the Android 9 to other phone... but I think this is Business and they Focus on Quantity and not quality at all ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Comment

what about LB7. povour 3. i cant find it among the list there u stated. Funny people

Comment

When you gain more market, u now making huge mistakes not solving the issue right from the onset. Techno seat up.. and make this things quick

Comment

Originally posted by nas
                    Originally posted by echebirijnr View Post
                    personally I am so disappointed in y'all...
                    <br />
                    <br />
                    We apologize on that aspect,we will make it up to you all by restoring the font soonest
                    how many years do u think that i use my phone ?<br />
                    just one year and few months and i will be waiting for font till then <br />
                    mcheew

Comment

Originally posted by Ardotman
                      Guys Don't Keep Ur Mind On It Yesterday I Screenshot All Their Promise They Said About The Font Issues How Pple Are Complaining About The Font Issues.Protest In There Twitter Account Let Spoil Their Market So They Can Stop All This Lie They Are Giving Us
                      mannie relax small i beg no wicked them

Comment

how is it an update if you remove something... why did you remove the font at first place

Comment

I'm tired of Tecno seriously... Merely font, you can't provide. You be postponing. I was here last month you said June Ending. ?

Comment

Tecno is a scam. I will sell my phone go for a better phone with font. Nonsense

Comment

What about those using Tecno WX3P are we not going to receive update too?

Comment

Originally posted by TECNO SPOT NG View Post
                                Dear TFans

We understand your disappointment in getting back your fonts and we sincerely apologize for that.

Our HQ team have been on this to ensure your fonts are restored, and we are happy to let you know there is a scheduled OTA update to restore the fonts.

Kindly be patient with us.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n330918[/ATTACH]

Thanks for understanding
                                Hmmm... I hope it will be released this time

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD