X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Battery Life = L9 Plus Kenya

Hey T-Spotters

So, I did an article recently in which I asked you guys which of the TECNO Mobile phones was your favorite.
    You can check out the article here http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/ge...te-tecno-phone.
    And, while the responses were nothing short of amazing ... (Thank you really, I appreciate) I could not help but notice that many of you did not choose the L9 Plus (My favorite ) as your device.
    Anyway, that lead me to here... Me, writing an article to tell you about how awesome the L9 Plus really is .

Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2017-05-18 at 10.04.03(8).jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	200.6 KB
ID:	7940

So, to start us off the L9 Plus comes with a 6" Inch Display with 2.5D Glass. With a Water drop design the display will give you a boarder-less feeling when watching a movie or playing a game on this massive device.
    The 6" inch display is also fully HD with a Crystal Clear Display that will not let you down when you are watching videos or playing that game that you love so much .

Name:	May-16th-4.png
Size:	816.9 KB
ID:	7941

Now, to the main selling point, the reason why the L9 Plus is King for me. So often we complain that the battery life of our phones does not even get us through a single day of charge .
    That every so often we find ourselves having to hustle around looking for a place to plug in our phones for a second before the phone runs out of juice ... Or my least favorite scene to be honest, seeing someone struggling to take a take a call while their phone is plugged in to a Power Bank.

Name:	so-sad-emoji.png
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	7943

Don't get me wrong, the Power Bank is a very handy tool and I respect that. What I do not appreciate is those phones that can barely exist without being plugged in 24/7. Now that is just sad.

Name:	flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	7942

But worry not, the L9 Plus does not have that problem. With a 5000 mAh battery, the L9 Plus packs enough battery life to last you for up to 3 DAYS!!!
    Yes, that is right . 72 Hours of charge with a single charge. Can you imagine going 3 days without having to plug in your phone?
    Ah, bliss.
    To top it all off, the L9 Plus has Fast Charge capabilities.
    You see, what that means is that, with 5 Minutes of charging you can get to take up to 1,000 pictures. Can you believe that?
    With 30 MINUTES of charging giving you up to 40 % Charge .
    The L9 Plus also comes with a fast charge that is 60% Faster than its predecessor, the L8.

Name:	IMG_1747.JPG
Size:	342.0 KB
ID:	7948

But, you see, that's not all. The L9 Plus is full of goodies. The L9 Plus comes with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat straight out of the box.
    Yes! That's right... You get to enjoy amazing features such as the Split Screen feature that comes with the Android 7.0.
    The L9 Plus comes packed with loads of features that will make this device worth your time and money .
    The L9 Plus has a fingerprint scanner, a T-Point feature and a Super Speaker ... this device will be a match for anything you throw at it.

So, what do you think about it?
    Are you interested now ?
    Comments are welcome.

Attached Files

nice piece

Comment

No, the battery which is claimed to be 5000mah drains very fast. imagine from 100% of charge down to 80% just for 5mins without pressing anything on the phone

Comment

• datyorubaboy
        datyorubaboy commented
        Editing a comment
        That one na lie

• TamaraPosibi
        TamaraPosibi commented
        Editing a comment
        Phone that I've used?
        Did you buy it used?
        Perhaps it was tampered with

Originally posted by goziejp
      No, the battery which is claimed to be 5000mah drains very fast. imagine from 100% of charge down to 80% just for 5mins without pressing anything on the phone
      <br />
      yours could be an isolated case. My roommate uses the L9plus and he's the envy of everyone. On moderate use it can last for 2days

Comment

• datyorubaboy
        datyorubaboy commented
        Editing a comment
        Thats actually every phone users dream.

• TamaraPosibi
        TamaraPosibi commented
        Editing a comment
        I sincerely concur
        Ive used the phone; I even use it to charge another phone and it will still last for up to two days

loving every bit of the L9+ except for the absence of 4G and HiOS

Comment

• TamaraPosibi
        TamaraPosibi commented
        Editing a comment
        That's the only thing that pained me about the phone

<br />
      <br />
      that's surprising. mine isn't like thats

Comment

please I need help to fix this problem, any time I make calls the screen of my phone goes off and after the call it doesn't come back on unless I press the power button

Comment

• lewismathu
          lewismathu commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello,
          There probably is something covering your Proximity Sensor hence the problem.
          Please visit the nearest CarlCare Center for assistance.
          Thank you .

• datyorubaboy
          datyorubaboy commented
          Editing a comment
          Visit carlcare

• TamaraPosibi
          TamaraPosibi commented
          Editing a comment
          I think you should go to the Carlcare close to you

<br />
        <br />
        impossible, visit your nearby carlcare for help bro

Comment

• TamaraPosibi
          TamaraPosibi commented
          Editing a comment
          Take this advice

my favorite tecno phone is l9 plus, I do feel relaxed even tho there's no light, when ever the light has gone for a long time and the light just came unexpectedly, my friends struggles to Charge their phone b4 they take the light while I'm still flexing with mine, they will be like we can't copy you coz your ba3 last really well and it also fast charge.. thanks to tecno

Comment

• omoalajah
          omoalajah commented
          Editing a comment
          Enjoy your phone bro

• TamaraPosibi
          TamaraPosibi commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm sure you're enjoying the phone
          The camera quality is really sound

• Ayam_lade
          Ayam_lade commented
          Editing a comment
          yes am really enjoying the phone

that's impossible, I'm also using the phone, the ba3 really last well.. I love it well done tecno..

Comment

• TamaraPosibi
          TamaraPosibi commented
          Editing a comment
          That phone is truly awesome

I don't believed with you L9 plus I having it but it's not take me a long days

Comment

• omoalajah
          omoalajah commented
          Editing a comment
          What is long days?

• TamaraPosibi
          TamaraPosibi commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you charge it fully the first time you used it?
          Try charging it fully, I'm sure you'll enjoy the phone
          Unless you bought it used and it has been tampered with

The battery capacity of that phone is out of this world.

Comment

• TamaraPosibi
          TamaraPosibi commented
          Editing a comment
          5000mAH is not a joke

<br />
        <br />
        on this issue, <br />
        1:how often do you use your phone,frequent use of your phone will drain its battery even if battery capacity is 5000mah.<br />
        <br />
        2:how many apps are installed, number of apps can affect battery status. check ur multitasked apps if they are too much reduce them.<br />
        <br />
        3: you limit number of background apps and have at least 4.<br />
        <br />
        4: if you play heavy games HD, then battery will drain alot.<br />
        <br />
        5: if you're using your phone when charging then you should stop it as this affects battery life.<br />
        <br />
        6: leaving your battery on charging the whole night can also affect its life, also you should put your phone on charge when its 15% don't wait until it shutdown.<br />
        <br />
        7:check ur screen brightness. u can use automatic if possible.<br />
        <br />
        8:then check your home screen if the icons there are too much it also drains ur battery.<br />
        <br />
        9:check ur back light time out put it in 30seconds or less<br />
        <br />
        10:lastly and most importantly if you have any third party application like Battery Doctor, duspeed booster, power clean or what have you. my brother uninstall them. then reboot you phone. ur phone is as good as new. then if you phone is not in use make sure ur location ur GPS and ur internet network is put off. that's all.<br />
        <br />
        A healthy battery should last at least 3 years and phone drain mostly depends on usage.<br />
        <br />
        if battery drain is caused by faulty battery which cannot hold charge then you need to go calcare if you phone still has warrant

Comment

Originally posted by abduwaumar
          I don't believed with you L9 plus I having it but it's not take me a long days
          <br />
          <br />
          <br />
          activate the power saver on data, and use the ultra power on calls when you don't have to use other functions...

Comment

Originally posted by Kisphin
            please I need help to fix this problem, any time I make calls the screen of my phone goes off and after the call it doesn't come back on unless I press the power button
            <br />
            <br />
            do change your screen guard... it must have blocked the light sensor on the screen... remove it and make a call, and then replace it and make sure you don't shield it again<br />

Comment

• TamaraPosibi
              TamaraPosibi commented
              Editing a comment
              Hmm. That's true, screen guard might be the issue
          Advanced Options
          Working...
          X
          Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
          DOWNLOAD