X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scarycuteface
    The battery capacity of that phone is out of this world.
    <br />
    I'm telling you. 5000mah is just the perfect capacity.

Comment

mmmmm am luvin this phone, though it's impossible to last 3 days atleast it's get u thru the whole day with one complete charge

Comment

my techno w3 can take me for twenty four ours

Comment

The engineers unfortunately didn't check on the average user bef

Comment

[QUOTE=Johnbenson;107802]The engineers unfortunately didn't check on the average user before coming out to say it lasts for 72 hours. Enough of these complaints from users. The fact is that it drains fast. Let solution be found to day and tomorrow through an update to the phone or otherwise. It is disappointing that Tecno will play this kind of prank. They should learn from Gionee. They are near through to their claims. Tecno is no doubt a Nigerian brand. Let them live to the name. Otherwise if they lose it something will be wrong. So many competing phones are in the market. For the fact that Tecno care Center is like a market place every time of the day is a big dictator that some thing is wrong with their phones . I am not alone in this thinking. The truth has to be told.

Comment

avrg use takes me just abt 24hrs

Comment

the ba3 capacity last for just an avrg of 24hrs, no font change, no split screen, no additional use for the fingerprint bsides security........

Comment

Can the VR box work with the L9?

Comment

Originally posted by babalodun
                    the ba3 capacity last for just an avrg of 24hrs, no font change, no split screen, no additional use for the fingerprint bsides security........
                    <br />
                    <br />
                    <br />
                    true, I really regret buying the phone..

Comment

I regret getting the phone.. nothing special.. I miss my Samsung.. it goes off itself, the battery is just there too.. probably its just mine tho..

Comment

My tecno L9 is not lasting ooh, even when am not operating it, the parentage still go down by itself... Immediately I unplug a parentage will follow

Comment

Originally posted by the_segilola
                          I regret getting the phone.. nothing special.. I miss my Samsung.. it goes off itself, the battery is just there too.. probably its just mine tho..
                          so why did you have to let it go??

Comment

Originally posted by goziejp
                            No, the battery which is claimed to be 5000mah drains very fast. imagine from 100% of charge down to 80% just for 5mins without pressing anything on the phone
                            yess ooh the thing da surprise me, even other phones that has less battery power, that never happens

Comment

Originally posted by goziejp
                              No, the battery which is claimed to be 5000mah drains very fast. imagine from 100% of charge down to 80% just for 5mins without pressing anything on the phone
                              <br />
                              <br />
                              Then it might be your device... Mine stays on for as long as 72 hours of single charge...

Comment

No that's not true ....your L9 is spoilt[..mmmmQUOTE=goziejp;106899]No, the battery which is claimed to be 5000mah drains very fast. imagine from 100% of charge down to 80% just for 5mins without pressing anything on the phone[/QUOTE]

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD