X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlcare Centers In Kenya Kenya

Hey Guys

So after a short break that we took so that we could all vote (it ended peacefully BTW, thank God ), we are glad to announce that WE ARE BACK .

Anyway, short break aside, I decided to finally address that one question that is posted here every so often, WHERE TO YOU FIND THE NEAREST CARLCARE CENTERS.
    So, here we go. Below is a list of Carlcare Centers.

Nairobi Kenya Central Nairobi 2nd Floor, Caxton House,Kenyatta Avenue, Nairobi,Kenya +254717446052
    Luthuli Kenya Central Luthuli 2nd Floor, Complex House,Luthuli Avenue, Nairobi,Kenya +254716400500
    Meru Kenya Central Meru 1st Floor, Town Mobile Center(Next to Uchumi Supermarket), Ghana Street,
    Meru, Kenya
    +254702133888
    Nyeri Kenya Central Nyeri Room 104, Ground Floor, Prestige Plaza, Kimathi Street, Nyeri,Kenya +254728116767
    Mombasa Kenya Eastern Mombasa 2nd Floor, ALIBHAI ESSA PLAZA , Gussi Street , Opposite to Judan Mosque
    (Behind No-MANENO BAZAAR) , Mombasa,Kenya
    +254704433444
    Eldoret Kenya Western Eldoret 4th Floor, alongside Safaricom Customer Care, Wing B, Metro Towers,
    Oginga Odinga Street, Eldoret, Kenya
    +254706188199
    Nakuru Kenya Western Nakuru Room 06/07, 3rd Floor, Nakura, Shopper Paradise Kenyatta Avuenue,
    Nakuru, Kenya
    +254705618555
    Kisumu Kenya Western Kisumu 1st Floor above Parking 3 , wing B of Nakumatt Mega Plaza ,
    Kisumu, Kenya
    +254701616050

So there you go guys, if you have an issue with your device, please visit any of the above mentioned centers for professional assistance.
    You can also visit those centers for any TECNO Mobile accessories that you might be in need of.

So cheers guys. Stay calm out there and have a good one .
    Last edited by lewismathu; 03-15-2018, 06:36 PM.

hey, Am using phantom 5. when i make calls with WhatsApp or any other app, the volume is ok. But when i make normal phone calls the volume is too low. i try to adjust to maximum but still can't work.

Comment

• lewismathu commented
      Editing a comment
      Could you please visit any of the centers listed above for assistance.
      Thank you.

Hi, I have tecno L8 plus on Android 5.1 are we going to get updates to Android 7 or 6 and Hios 2?

Comment

• lewismathu commented
      Editing a comment
      Not at the moment. But that is subject to change at a future time.

where can I get power bank for tecno phantom 6

Comment

• lewismathu commented
      Editing a comment
      Please visit any of the centers mentioned above and you'll be assisted. Similarly you could visit any of our TECNO Branded shops for assistance.

hy

Comment

Originally posted by kingskenyan
    hey, Am using phantom 5. when i make calls with WhatsApp or any other app, the volume is ok. But when i make normal phone calls the volume is too low. i try to adjust to maximum but still can't work.
    donate the phone

Comment

Hello, how much does it cost to replace a broken screen on the Camon device and how long would it take?

Comment

• lewismathu commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello egithina please visit the aforementioned centers, they will provide you with that information.
        Thank you .

hey am using tecno spark this phone is awesome buht some shortcut which should be normally permanent to the screen whereby you can screenshot and other more shortcuts buht it juhs disappered and cant find the settings

Comment

• lewismathu commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you using the stock launcher? Or are you using a custom launcher?
        The screen shot shortcut can be found in the Notification Bar however.

How much does it cost to replace a Tecno Camon CX screen?

Comment

• lewismathu commented
        Editing a comment
        Please visit the Carlcare Centers for that information.
        Thank you.

took my CX to luthuli branch for repair since it was hanging but they didn't repair it they only deleted my apps ad added very boring apps,I wonder if to bring it back

Comment

• lewismathu commented
        Editing a comment
        Did the phone stop hanging after they had it?

Why are your is it so hard to find spare parts and in your care center, they are too expensive? Most people prefer other phone makes because servicing and repair is not such a big hustle.

Comment

hello

Comment

hi carlcare how much would it cost to change a common CX broken screen

Comment

• lewismathu commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello pauline123, please visit the Carlcare Centers for a price quotation.

I'm using tecno L9 plus.. but when I try to update ..when finishes download it indicates error and conceal... what might be the problem?

Comment

• lewismathu commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello okemwa
            Please check and see if you have an SD Card and that you have enough space in the SD Card.
            The Update won't install if you do not have an SD Card.

hw Can i retreave lost data frm my fone

Comment

• lewismathu commented
            Editing a comment
            What happened to it?
            Did you perform a Factory Reset? Because if yes, then it is hard for the information to be recovered.
        Advanced Options
        Working...
        X
        Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
        DOWNLOAD