X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so lake tecno products

Comment

Raw honey is mainly obtained from the wild (unsustainable process) and marketed with a higher percentage of adulteration to increase profit. Honey sellers use unhygienic packaging materials which has negative health implications. Natural honey is relatively expensive and not available in retails units like sugar. Fresh Dew honey aim at bridging these identified gaps.
      I am a bee keeper and I initiated the COMMUNITY BEE KEEPING PROJECT @ Iseyin axis of Oyo State ( an outsource bee farms concept).

In 10 years time ( long before this) , I hope to see my initiative develops to a full commercial business, exporting bee honey derivatives products ( such as honey soap, shampoo, medic honey, honey cubes & grains) . I project that FRESH DEW HONEY from INTACE will be a global market leader in the ORGANIC HONEY PRODUCTS market.

Comment

Nicely

Comment

Hello Tecno Mobile I've been aspiring to build schools and make it free to those who can't afford their ward's fees. Please Tecno Mobile you can help me with any amount ranging from #100,000 and above because I know of some investment which I can partner with to raise the money Which I can use to achieve my dream and I promise I won't let you down, Thanks and God bless you all for supporting me.
        Last edited by greatness605; 08-28-2017, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, this is commendable

• missslimzy17 commented
          Editing a comment
          This is a good idea

I am a fish trainer I train fish and later sale it for feeding I start at a very low quantity if given much fund the business is going to boom in the next few years and I will be able to sale fish to any country as in exportation and importation of many species of fish.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20170828_222342.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	10550

Name:	TSIMG_20170828_222353.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	10551

Name:	TSIMG_20170828_222357.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	10550

Comment

• datyorubaboy commented
          Editing a comment
          Good! Agriculture is the next thing

one million naira?!! just like that?

Comment

Ah! See free money.

Comment

Am a fashion entrepreneur,the creative director of CASTEMMY designs 360.i love to design creative women and kids wears.By 2027 CASTEMMY designs 360 will be a global fashion label.

Comment

• Ennyholar commented
              Editing a comment
              You can attach images of your work.

Am a fashion entrepreneur,the creative director of CASTEMMY designs 360.i love to design creative women and kids wears.By 2027 CASTEMMY designs 360 will be a global fashion label.

Comment

• missslimzy17 commented
              Editing a comment
              GOALS! God will grant your wish

adebayo kehinde I'm a professional photographer moving on in my dreams 24/7and I pray this should light up my dreams to become a big standard photographer in NIGERIA

Name:	TSIMG_20170903_041018.jpg
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	10632

Name:	TSIMG_20170903_041050.jpg
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	10633

Name:	TSIMG_20170903_041122.jpg
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	10634

Name:	TSIMG_20170903_041304.jpg
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	10635

Comment

firstly, I really want to acknowledge this high upgrade mobile from tecno which restricted us from the knowledge of pairing at apple
            Attached Files

Comment

Am a fashion entrepreneur,the creative director of CASTEMMY designs 360.i love to design creative women and kids wears.by 2027 CASTEMMY DESIGNS 360 will be global fashion label.#Lightupyourdream@TechnomobileNG

Comment

Am a fashion entrepreneur,the creative director of CASTEMMY DESIGNS 360.i love to design creative women and kids wears.by 2027 CASTEMMY DESIGNS 360 will be a global fashion label.#Lightupyourdream@TechnomobileNG

Comment

Originally posted by Onoja View Post
                  Jesus! Where have I been? I'm participating right away
                  Wish you all the best as you participate

Comment

So has been going on and I didn't know?

Comment

Advanced Options
                    Working...
                    X
                    Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                    DOWNLOAD