This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #LightUpYourDream Final Shortlisted Participants Voting Page All

Here are final 10 shortlisted participants in the #LightUpYourDream activity!
    All you need to do is to read about their dream and VOTE for the one whose dream deserves to be given a Spark.

How To Vote
    Comment with the contestant name this way; I vote for "insert name
    "
    Voting closes on Friday by
    10am.

PS: One person per vote and multiple voting would lead to the disqualification of the said contestant.

Entries

INSTAGRAM

1. @yeswebsitescom
    Hi, I'm Olushola Adebayo and I run YesWebsites. We're a Creative Website Design Agency committed to helping small and medium businesses in Nigeria grow. Our website address is www.yeswebsites.com.ng.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	11326

At YesWebsites, we work with clients to improve their online exposure, lower their marketing costs and ultimately increase their revenue.
    The basis for founding YesWebsites was the realization that a lot of businesses in Nigeria can't afford a website which is a viral marketing weapon to growing their respective businesses. And that is why I decided to bridge the gap by offering them bespoke and premium services at very affordable rates.
    It is my belief that should YesWebsites win the much-coveted prize money for the Tecno #LightUpYourDream challenge, it'll set us on a pedestal to crafting more brilliant solutions targeted towards accelerating SMEs growth in Nigeria.
    WHERE DO I SEE YESWEBSITES IN 10 YEARS TIME?
    WHERE DO I SEE MYSELF IN 10 YEARS TIME? - In 10 years time, I see YesWebsites as the foremost digital solutions provider championing the cause for accelerating SMEs growth in Nigeria and beyond. - In 10 years time, I see YesWebsites creating a platform for sustainable growth. - In 10 years time, I see YesWebsites giving back to the community through charitable causes. - In 10 years time, I also see YesWebsites creating a lot of employment opportunities across Africa.
    Thank you very much. My name is Adebayo Olushola and I run
    YesWebsites.
    @tecnomobileng #lightupyourdream

Facebook : @yeswebsitescom
    Twitter : @yeswebsitescom
    Instagram : @yeswebsitescom
    Email :
    contact@yeswebsites.com.ng
    #lightupyourdream
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BY3DXeoH...yeswebsitescom

2. @aquilas_delite
    I'm Ojei Chinenye and I love food. I currently bake cakes and cupcakes and I also make doughnuts. I've loved baking right from primary school where I 1st learned about cakes and I've been hooked since then. But now I want to take my love to the next level and get a professional chef's diploma at @reddishchronicles.

Name:	2a.JPG
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	11327
    With 1 million Naira I'll be able to enroll for the professional Chef's diploma in pastry and cuisine. This will bring me 1 million steps closer to my dream which is to be a world known chef. Food is a source of joy to a lot of people and I want to be a bearer of that joy. In 10 years I want to be able to share my love for food with people around the world. To many 1 million may be nothing, but to me, right now, it's everything. Help me make this dream come true @tecnomobileng #LightUpYourDream.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZeDkDCF...aquilas_delite

@dazeey_makeoversMy name is Nnwogu Adaeze Ruth, I am a makeup artist and I love what I do.
    I need the 1million naira to procure a standard makeup kit to enable me to make up people appropriately as much as they want to look.

Name:	3a.jpg
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	11328
    I am aiming at buying makeup kit costing about 1.5 million Naira and I have some money saved up and this would add to it. I see myself as a lead makeover artist in Nigeria in the next 10 years.
    With
    makeup I believe that I can help people build a better self-esteem of themselves.
    I need@tecnomobileng support to enlarge my business and reach more people and reach more lives.
    In ten years
    time
    I wish to own a makeup studio and use my skills to promote and expand my business.
    #lightupyourdream.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BZD1u4sB...zeey_makeovers

4. @chicinvogue
    My name is KikelomoBadmus, and my passion is sewing for to people appear better on screens and magazines, which I am pursuing as a Fashion Stylist and Designer.

Name:	4a.jpg
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	11329
    I have been nurturing this passion since I discovered the need for Africans to appear better styled on screens and magazines.
    Because of my passion, I made a choice to discontinue my education after my national diploma, so that I can channel my school fee into going to a proper fashion school in the UK.
    I have thus learned how to sew from YouTube and I've been able to sew some of the best dresses in Nigeria, most of which have gone viral.

With 1 million Naira, I would be able to afford
    quality education at the London College of Fashion added to my savings to ensure I get the required skills and exposure to become a world class fashion stylist and designer.

Thank you @tecnomobileng for this opportunity, and I hope I'm chosen, so you can light up my dream. #lightupyourdream
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BZcCNP-h...by=chicinvogue

5. @houseoftito
    Hi, My name is Tito, I am a Fashion Designer. My journey into the world of Fashion designing started when I realized a lot of people were displaying regular designs online and portraying them as designs.

Name:	6a.jpg
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	11330
    I took it upon myself to change the game by creating designs that are tailored to people's personality. At HOT, we aim to dress people up based on how they want to be perceived by the public. We introduced the Call-A-Fashion Help which is a platform where people get hands-on fashion advice and tips when they want to go out or take pictures in Lagos.

I have decided to partake in the #LightUpYourDream contest because we aim to expand our Fashion Ambassadors from 5 to 100 in Lagos State so we can reach more people across the 57 local governments in Lagos State.

If I can emerge as one of the winners, the 1 million Naira would be used to expand the Call-A-Fashion Help plan I presently have.
    Also, in the next 10 years, I see myself as the lead Fashion Design House in Nigeria having made my brand a household name and also produced over 1,000 fashion brands who I would be mentoring and training over the next 10 years.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BZdde0dA...by=houseoftito

TWITTER

6. @scarycuteface I'm a part-time fish farmer. I wanna have an established fish farm btwn now & 10yrs. While also creating jobs for people. #LightUpYourDream
    https://twitter.com/scarycuteface/st...13123582742528

Name:	5a.jpg
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	11331

7. @nukasi_iyanu Iyanu is a fashion designer and C.E.O of lamodabyiyanuoluwa with a vision to own a large fashion outlet #LightUpYourDream@TECNOMobileNG
    https://twitter.com/nukasi_iyanu/sta...07440072806401

Name:	9a.jpg
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	11332
    Last edited by LadiSpeaks; 09-28-2017, 01:25 AM.

FACEBOOK

8. Adebiyi Banbo Charles

#LightUpYourDream I am AdebiyiBanbo Charles, I'm a fashion designer, it all started 5 years ago during ASUU strike at the Federal University Of Technology Akure,
    i took the chance of the strike to officially learn how to sew clothes as i have always designed. i finally got my fashion company registered year 2016 with CAC(corporate affairs commission), in the year 2014 and 2015, i was actively involved at Kogi state orientation camp in training of NYSC corps members(i was a corper myself also), i got involved because my passion was noticed....in 10years, my dream is to have a large international fashion company with at least 1000 direct and 100 indirect staffs.

Name:	10a.jpg
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	11333

Also, I wish to have at least 2 non-profit organization to reach out to the less priviledged,their welfare, knowledge and skill. This is more than for just winning here, i hope someone learns, no dream is too big to be achieved, you just have to start from somewhere. after learning how to sew, had to money for fabrics to practice with,I had to cut my bed spread just to practice and convince people that i can sew.always believe in yourself #LightUpYourDream

9. Adeleye Adenike Adeola
    Adeola Adeleye My name is AdeleyeAdenikeAdeola. I am
    a hair stylist and a makeup artist. I am passionate about what I do, which is to make every woman happy with their look, because your face and hair are part of our pride.I was born into a polygamous family where my parents had many of us to cater for and the best education we had was a secondary school.

Name:	7a.jpg
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	11334

I was left alone to fend for myself .Along the way I learnt makeup n hairdressing because I use to think I can measure up to my mate and that gave me a very low self esteem, but now I am happy with the level of confidence I have and the opportunity to help others conquer their low self-esteem just by making them look good, making them know they can achieve anything if they put their mind to it.

In the next 10 years, I will like to have my own makeup and hair dressing saloon accessories brand, a big place for makeup and hairdressing and other facial treatment where the youths will come and get the skills so that they can be self
    reliant and financially independent. Winning this 1 million Naira will go a long way to help me fulfill this dream.#LightUpYourDream

Martha Ocholi Turner

My name is Martha Ocholi Turner.
    I and my husband @ Turner Isaac Olukayode started our poultry farm a year ago with about 50 birds (broilers). Today we have two employees, over a hundred birds that include Turkeys, layers, and broilers too.
    In the next Ten years, we see ourselves expanding the farm, having a hatchery, and becoming one amongst the top 5 farms in Nigeria thereby providing employment to more people, food and ultimately growing the Nigerian economy.

Name:	8a.jpg
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	11335

Winning the 1 millionnaira will enable us get our own land and continue in the direction of our dream
    Thank you.

#LightUpYourDream
    Last edited by LadiSpeaks; 09-28-2017, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• Editing a comment
      I vote for Adebiyi banbo Charles

• Juliet87 commented
      Editing a comment
      I vote for Ojei Chinenye

• Beembo commented
      Editing a comment
      I vote for Adebiyi Banbo Charles

wish all of them luck, #LightUpyourdream

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

I vote for Abiola Adesina

Comment

• niniola adeoti commented
          Editing a comment
          I VOTE FOR ABIOLA ADESINA

Comment

• kayode ogundipe commented
          Editing a comment
          I vote for Abiola Adesina.

• ogunlade olayode commented
          Editing a comment

• jayeola alao commented
          Editing a comment

Good

Comment

I vote for Adeola Adeleye

Comment

Comment

I vote for IYANUOLUWA

Comment

Comment

• Opeyemi7919 commented
              Editing a comment
              I vote for adebiyi banbo Charles
              Last edited by Opeyemi7919; 09-28-2017, 03:19 AM.

• ifeoluwa oyilade commented
              Editing a comment

I Vote for ADEBIYI BANBO Charles

Comment

I vote for Iyanuoluwa

Comment

I vote for IYANUOLUWA.

Comment

• SilasOlatayo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I VOTE FOR IYANU OLUWA @nukasi_iyanu

Comment

• verma90 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I vote for adebiyi banbo Charles

• tttope commented
                  Editing a comment

• RemmyN commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I vote for Ojei Chinenye, she deserves it.
              Advanced Options
              Working...
              X
              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
              DOWNLOAD