This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TECNO NEW SPARK SERIES – THE BEST AMONG THE REST IN LOWLIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY Ghana

Mobile photography has come a long way and most of today’s smartphones produce photos that can make consumers ditch their DSLR cameras, as photography is now a major focus for smartphone makers. As far as photography goes, light is the most important element of taking good pictures. Unfortunately, not all the memorable moments we want to capture happened outdoors on a sunny day prompting questions as to how one can capture enough light, get the much-needed balance and at what point to add in additional light. However, if one had the right smartphone with spot-on lighting features, these questions will all be history, as better imaging results are guaranteed.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	fsv.png
Views:	1
Size:	678.6 KB
ID:	11542
    Picture Perfect Cameras – TECNO SPARK

Among a few of such mobile devices reported to capture stunning pictures even under very lowlight conditions are the recently launched series from TECNO Mobile, the SPARK and SPARK Plus smartphones. The rear of the Spark Plus dons a 13-megapixel camera – a spec which can be argued is regular among smartphones these days, but there’s more to it. The ‘magic’ is with refined technology in how the flashlights works with the camera, allowing capturing photos 50% brighter and at the same time reducing 75% more noise via its “visidon” highlight algorithm. Interestingly, the rear camera also shoots HDR images which remove unrealistic color casts and improve photo quality dramatically.
    The front camera (now popularly called the Selfie camera) - with a mix flash feature, allows the front flash pair with the screen flash to provide balanced lighting and allow users take bright and fantastic selfies in lowly lit environments, it is very impressive for its 5-megapixel front camera.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gff.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	11543

The SPARK and SPARK Plus are with very sweet prices and are designed to solve the challenges of taking photos in lowly lit places. So with little or no knowledge about adjusting camera settings, anyone – amateur or Pro, can delve right into capturing or recording those memory-worthy moments with these “shining” devices from TECNO Mobile.
    What are you waiting for to get Lit Up? Visit TECNO Mobile Ghana on all Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to know the nearest retail shop close to you.

they are beauties, love the position of the camera

Comment

You say that again bro
      The spark killed it with the camera
      Last edited by Ennyholar; 10-07-2017, 09:54 PM.

Comment

cute pictures, love it

Comment

what about Internet speed and the charger quality?

Comment

I'm using the phone now and I can tell you it's mad......

Comment

Spark nailed it in low light

Comment

That's true

Comment

love the phone so much, just that I can't seem to turn up the system UI tuner. can anybody help ?

Comment

Awwwn! As the camera lover that I'm, I love thisssss

Comment

am using the spark plus very effective and efficient

Comment

pls oo my spark7 battery aint strong at all i bought the phone not less than a week why techno

Comment

I've been really impressive with the camera of my spark.

Comment

I really love my tecno spark K9 plus the camera is awesome

Comment

Yeah. I'm loving the camera on my Spark K7. My girl discovered the smoother feature on my phone and killed my battery taking selfies. <br />
                              Not about photography though: I've been using the Touchpal Keyboard that came pre-installed and it has been great up until it started reading everything I type aloud for all to hear. now, I know that this has something to do with Google Text-to-Speech Engine but I can't find it anywhere in keyboard or system settings. It's really bloody irritating. Someone please help me solve this. Much appreciated.

Comment

Advanced Options
                              Working...
                              X
                              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                              DOWNLOAD