X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Problem changing fonts Nigeria

    I can't change my font despite the recent upgrade. I updated my Hios launcher from play store and it's still the same. This is what my Hi theme looks like Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20171012_173001.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	11651

  • #2
    Hi font is also not in your phone...right?

    Comment


    • #3
      Dear teymiie, <br />
      Update your device to the latest available OTA update to be able to change fonts. <br />
      <br />
      Thanks for using Tecno Mobile
      Thanks for using Tecno Mobile

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes and I did the update but still no difference
        Originally posted by Ivvy
        Hi font is also not in your phone...right?

        Comment


        • Ivvy commented
          Editing a comment
          really dont know what the problem could be

      • #5
        Originally posted by Kaykerry
        Dear teymiie, <br /><br />
        <br />
        Update your device to the latest available OTA update to be able to change fonts. <br /><br />
        <br />
        <br /><br />
        <br />
        Thanks for using Tecno Mobile
        <br />
        <br />
        I have done that already and it's still the same

        Comment


        • #6
          I have the same problem

          Comment


          • #7
            what is OTA

            Comment


            • #8
              cuz I have the same problem

              Comment


              • #9
                Okay, everyone post their build numbers, go to settings, about phone, then the build number.

                Comment


                • #10
                  I have the same challenge with font changing.

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by dullahmagic
                    Okay, everyone post their build numbers, go to settings, about phone, then the build number.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20171013_220931.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	11686
                    this is mine

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by Kaykerry View Post
                      Dear teymiie, <br />
                      Update your device to the latest available OTA update to be able to change fonts. <br />
                      <br />
                      Thanks for using Tecno Mobile
                      Pls wats OTA?

                      Comment


                      • Kaykerry commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Over the Air update

                    • #13
                      my build number.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20171015_070235.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	11740

                      Comment

                      Advanced Options
                      Working...
                      X
                      Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                      DOWNLOAD