X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #TECNOXmasHugs ACTIVITY All

HOW TO PARTICIPATE ONLINE

STEP 1 – Take a picture of you hugging your family and friends and accompany it with a captivating caption.

STEP 2 - Upload on TECNO’s Facebook page as a comment under the activity pinned post with the hashtag #TECNOXmasHugs or on Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and TECNOSpot with the same hashtag #TECNOXmasHugs. Tag and follow TECNOMobileNG on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter and TECNOSpotto make your entry valid.
    • Every week, we will pick 5 winners- One entry with the most comments from Facebook and Instagram each. One winner with the most retweets on Twitter, One winner with the most mentions on Snapchat and one [1]entry with the most agrees on TECNOSpot.
    • These 5 weekly winners will be rewarded with Special TECNO Hampers.
    • NB: If you have won for a week, you cannot win again
    • Participants from online can as well participate offline for a chance to win TECNO Phantom 8 and branded gift items.
    • Entry starts from 4th December and ends on31st December, 2017.
    HOW TO PARTICIPATE OFFLINE

Walk into any TECNO authorized store, buy any TECNO Smartphones and get an instant gift and raffle ticket. The raffle ticket qualifies you to win a Phantom 8 via a raffle draw.
    • You also stand another chance of winning Phantom 8 when you take a picture with our Rabbit dressed Smart ambassador, follow TECNO mobile on all social media pages and upload the picture on your social Media page with #TECNOXmasHugs.
    • Duration: 4th December 2017 – 31st December 2017
    • The raffle Draw will take place on the 5th of January, 2018.
    • Visit our Social media pages for more information.
    • Terms and Conditions Apply
    Terms and Conditions for #TECNOXmasHugs Online Activity

By participating in any of our competitions, entrants agree to be bound by the rules set out below (which may be amended or varied at any time without notice).
    The responsibility is on participants to acquaint themselves periodically with the rules/terms.

a)#TECNOXmasHugsOnline Activity is open to everyone who is a legal citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

b) Participants are required to take a picture of them hugging their family and friends and accompany with a captivating caption, uploadas comment under the pinned post on our Facebook page. Participants can also participate by posting entry on Instagram, Snapchat, TECNOSpot and Twitter. Every week, 5 top entries will be rewarded with special TECNO Hampers.
    Those participating offline are required to visit any authorized TECNO outlet and buy any TECNO’s Smart phones.

c) For every Entry, participants agree that they are the original owner of the picture uploaded and shall indemnify TECNO Mobile Nigeria for any claim by any third party arising from their entry.

d) This activity commences on 4th Dec. 2017 and closes on 31st December, 2017. All entries must be completed no later than 11:59pm on December 31st, 2017. No entry received after this time will be considered.

e) TECNO Mobile Nigeria reserves the right to select winners and disqualify erring participants.

g) Winners must possess a valid form of identification which includes, but not limited to, International Passport (compulsory for prizes involving international travel), Drivers’ License, and the National ID card.

h) Winners agree to co-operate with TECNO Mobile Nigeria in any post-event publicity where they may be required to appear on television or radio, or in printed and online publications, for which no fee will be payable.

i) TECNO Mobile Nigeria will not divulge the database of entries received to any 3rd party except in litigation.

j) TECNO Mobile Nigeria reserves the legal right, at any time, to verify the validity of any part of an entry and participant (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence, authenticity of activity) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who cheats during the entry process. Failure by TECNO Mobile Nigeria to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.

k) Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law and except as stated in these Terms and Conditions, TECNO Mobile Nigeria (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity).

l) Employees of TECNO Mobile Nigeria online (or any of its group companies or affiliates/sponsors), or anyone associated with this cause cannot participate in this activity.

Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life–and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next.”*
    #tecnoxmaahugs @tecnomobileng
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171205_112033.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	13154

Comment

Watch how to participate here

Comment

@TECNOMobileNG The love of a family is life's greatest blessing.. #TECNOXmasHugs

Comment

Our job is play but we do not play with our job. #TECNOXmasHugs

Name:	TSIMG_20171205_144740.jpg
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	13168

Comment

Our job is play but we do not play with our job. #TECNOXmasHugs

Name:	TSIMG_20171205_144828.jpg
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	13169

Comment

well... let's see them hugs!!

Comment

#TecnoXmasHugs

Name:	TSIMG_20171206_180607.jpg
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	13197

Comment

It's amazing how fast I found not just a friend but a brother in you..
                  nyscbeautifulstory
                  #TECNOXmasHugs
                  TECNOMobile

Name:	TSIMG_20171206_193903.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	13200

Comment

When you see people around you as your family, All you could imagine is smiles and Happiness, I value people around me and I see them as my family #TECNOXMasHUgs @Tecnomoblie

Name:	TSIMG_20171207_010728.jpg
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	13203

Comment

With my family and friends #TECNOXmasHugs

Name:	TSIMG_20171208_094407.jpg
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	13218

Comment

Getting into the Christmas spirit with my baby girl for life, we just wanna wish you and yours merry christmas and happy new year in advance. #TECNOXmasHugs
                      Last edited by 8168994478; 12-08-2017, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Let's do this. Christmas season is a time for giving.

Comment

When everyone for seek me and reject me they saw me and they embrace and hug me and took me in...Wow what a wonderful family and friends I have....#TECNOXmashugs

Name:	TSIMG_20171210_210632.jpg
Size:	118.6 KB
ID:	13253

Comment

u mean so much to me my #1BAE #TECNOXmashugs

Name:	TSIMG_20171212_233957.jpg
Size:	149.8 KB
ID:	13288