X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlcare Website Just Got a Massive Update Kenya

Hey Guys

Ever wondered if your opinions matter? I know I have but I am so glad to know that they really do. So I often come across people asking me for the price of their repairs or how much replacing certain parts of their devices might cost and I always referred them to the nearest Carlcare Center.

However now Carlcare did listen to our cries and it came up with an update to solve all our issues.
    To start us off you need to visit the new updated website at www.carlcare.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	March-16th.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	14379

So when you visit the site you need to choose your country and for us ( Kenyans ) please go on and select Kenya.

It should go something like this Homepage> Click the Globe icon> Highlight Africa and select Kenya.

Name:	20180316130252.png
Size:	289.6 KB
ID:	14374

It should look something like this .

Now that that is done, just click on We Provide... Its at the top left of the menu. It will redirect you to the services that the website will offer you.

Name:	20180316131135.png
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	14375

Among them is:
    1. Warranty Check
    Here you can check whether your device is still under warranty and you do that by simply checking your IMEI Number

Name:	20180316130926.png
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	14376

2. Repair Status Track
    For those who have visited Carlcare before you know that you are given a Work Order Number, here just enter your Order number and you can see the progress on your device... Cool right

Name:	20180316131406.png
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	14377

3. Spare Parts Price
    Now for me this is the coolest part, here you get to see how much repairs to your device will be. Be it the Screen or the Camera or the Motherboard that need replacing, you will know how much it will cost before you even go there.

Name:	20180316132341.png
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	14378

And this costs will be for your specific phone and will not change or differ when you visit the Carlcare shop. Amazing right .

So there you have it, those are the new changes that have been updated into the new website. Give it a twirl, a shake, a spin and tell me what you think of the new updates in the comments section below.
    I hope we all get to enjoy this .
    CHEERS .

cool

Comment

I like k7

Comment

Am currently using Tecno fantom but i want to get a higher one.........
      DOWNLOAD mp3: Peruzzi – Mata. Listen Mata mp3 download by Peruzzi for free on Mp3buks your best music, video, mixtape and album download site on the internet. Peruzzi Mata

Comment

• omoalajah commented
        Editing a comment
        Phantom 8?

I think i need a higher Tecno
      DOWNLOAD mp3: Peruzzi – Mata. Listen Mata mp3 download by Peruzzi for free on Mp3buks your best music, video, mixtape and album download site on the internet. Peruzzi Mata

Comment

• omoalajah commented
        Editing a comment
        Get phantom 8

This is a good concept

Comment

the section for spare parts price not working

Comment

• lewismathu commented
          Editing a comment
          It is just scroll down and you'll find your quoted price.
          Thank you.

Well the for the updates but I can't get the prices check part of it... yet I need it now as we speak... my phantom 6 plus battery is dead and even the finger print hardware hardware needs replacement yet am in one of the countries tecno isn't operating so no carlcare services

Comment

thx for the update thou

Comment

Hello i have tecno l9plus and it's screen is cracked 6"how much is it please

Comment

• lewismathu commented
              Editing a comment
              Kindly use the website so that you can enquire as to the expense.
              Thank you

this is a good move

Comment

Originally posted by samkul
              the section for spare parts price not working
              <br />
              <br />
              i still dont see the cost to repair or for spare<br />
              parts

Comment

Advanced Options
              Working...