This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Fix Camera Not Working: II Kenya

Hey Guys, if you have tried fixing your device using the aforementioned method, you can use this method as well.
    1. Before you consider flashing, try clear Camera data under Settings > Apps > All > Camera and try a third party Camera app to be sure the issue is at the system (and not data) level. This would save you a lot of headache if its actually at the data level
    2. Before flashing your Tecno K9, ensure to take note of your current Build Number (Settings > About > Build Number) . Its a very important piece of information because Tecno models often have multiple variants / builds and their firmware aren't always inter-flashable. If you wish to understand more about this thing called Build Number then read this article
    3. Once you know your Build Number, its safest you flash a firmware which matches your Build Number. If you must flash a firmware with a different Build Number then ensure to backup your current firmware (complete scatter backup) first. An easy method is Miracle Box or Wwr_MTK (neither requires root).
    4. You can check out our Tecno Spark Plus K9 stock roms as it contains firmware for additional Builds.

Content created by User: @Hovatek
    Please feel free to add your tested methods of fixing the issue if you have any.
    #LetsGrow

Cheers

Thanks for that very useful piece of information. I am sure it will help many people here in the forum

Comment

mon appareil photo ne marche plus j'ai un tecno k9 est-ce qu'il y'a une solution

Comment

Thanks very useful

Comment

Thanks

Comment

now tecno phones are the worse phones ever <br />
            my k9 gives me a new fault each day...

Comment

Originally posted by Lphlamingo
              now tecno phones are the worse phones ever <br /><br />
              <br />
              my k9 gives me a new fault each day...
              techno k9 spark plus camera not taking photos .need help.

Comment

tecno k 9 spark plus camera not working

Comment

sick and tired of Tecno spark plus K9, camera showing black screen then pop up cant connect to camera,Please make sure to close other apps that may use camera or flashlight. not even factory default, flashing or wiping catche can fix this. Some help needed plis

Comment

[<br />
                    Same here<br />
                    QUOTE=kenevans;199288]sick and tired of Tecno spark plus K9, camera showing black screen then pop up cant connect to camera,Please make sure to close other apps that may use camera or flashlight. not even factory default, flashing or wiping catche can fix this. Some help needed plis[/QUOTE]

Comment

Alright Tecno
                      Originally posted by lewismathu
                      Hey Guys, if you have tried fixing your device using the aforementioned method, you can use this method as well.
                      1. <br />
                        <br />
                      2. Before you consider flashing, try clear Camera data under Settings > Apps > All > Camera and try a third party Camera app to be sure the issue is at the system (and not data) level. This would save you a lot of headache if its actually at the data level<br />
                        <br />
                      3. Before flashing your Tecno K9, ensure to take note of your current Build Number (Settings > About > Build Number) . Its a very important piece of information because Tecno models often have multiple variants / builds and their firmware aren't always inter-flashable. If you wish to understand more about this thing called Build Number then read this article<br />
                        <br />
                      4. Once you know your Build Number, its safest you flash a firmware which matches your Build Number. If you must flash a firmware with a different Build Number then ensure to backup your current firmware (complete scatter backup) first. An easy method is Miracle Box or Wwr_MTK (neither requires root).<br />
                        <br />
                      5. You can check out our Tecno Spark Plus K9 stock roms as it contains firmware for additional Builds.<br />
                        <br />
                      <br />
                      <br />
                      Content created by User: @Hovatek<br />
                      <br />
                      Please feel free to add your tested methods of fixing the issue if you have any.<br />
                      <br />
                      #LetsGrow<br />
                      <br />
                      Cheers
                      <br />
                      <br />
                      <br />
                      <br />

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20180609_102736.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	462.0 KB
ID:	16159
                        Originally posted by lewismathu
                        1. Before you consider flashing, try clear Camera data under Settings > Apps > All > Camera and try a third party Camera app to be sure the issue is at the system (and not data) level. This would save you a lot of headache if its actually at the data level
                        2. Before flashing your Tecno K9, ensure to take note of your current Build Number (Settings > About > Build Number) . Its a very important piece of information because Tecno models often have multiple variants / builds and their firmware aren't always inter-flashable. If you wish to understand more about this thing called Build Number then read this article
                        3. Once you know your Build Number, its safest you flash a firmware which matches your Build Number. If you must flash a firmware with a different Build Number then ensure to backup your current firmware (complete scatter backup) first. An easy method is Miracle Box or Wwr_MTK (neither requires root).
                        4. You can check out our Tecno Spark Plus K9 stock roms as it contains firmware for additional Builds.

Content created by User: @Hovatek

Please feel free to add your tested methods of fixing the issue if you have any.

#LetsGrow

Cheers

Comment

my camera was working well after factory data reset, my k9+ lost its back camera and flashlight

Comment

i have a headache

Comment

I've tried but still not working, I think I may need to flash it off

Comment

Advanced Options
                              Working...
                              X
                              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                              DOWNLOAD