X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thaaanks

Comment

my k7 battery is bad. 2gb ram. just a month ago. I've never enjoy the battery for a whole day when fully charged. what could have caused this?

Comment

Originally posted by waku7bisha
        Thanks for that very useful piece of information. I am sure it will help many people here in the forum
        <br />
        <br />
        Nothing seems to be working

Comment

• waku7bisha commented
          Editing a comment
          Kindly take your device to Carlcare for more assistance.

am so pissed off na nyinyi tecno pipo

Comment

tecno is the most disapointing smartphone currently am not the only one whose going to calcare now n the for repairs,,,so disapointing

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20180903_134844.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	215.7 KB
ID:	17882
            Originally posted by lewismathu
            Hey Guys, if you have tried fixing your device using the aforementioned method, you can use this method as well.
            1. Before you consider flashing, try clear Camera data under Settings > Apps > All > Camera and try a third party Camera app to be sure the issue is at the system (and not data) level. This would save you a lot of headache if its actually at the data level
            2. Before flashing your Tecno K9, ensure to take note of your current Build Number (Settings > About > Build Number) . Its a very important piece of information because Tecno models often have multiple variants / builds and their firmware aren't always inter-flashable. If you wish to understand more about this thing called Build Number then read this article
            3. Once you know your Build Number, its safest you flash a firmware which matches your Build Number. If you must flash a firmware with a different Build Number then ensure to backup your current firmware (complete scatter backup) first. An easy method is Miracle Box or Wwr_MTK (neither requires root).
            4. You can check out our Tecno Spark Plus K9 stock roms as it contains firmware for additional Builds.

Content created by User: @Hovatek

Please feel free to add your tested methods of fixing the issue if you have any.

#LetsGrow

Cheers

Comment

Earn $9500 in every five days <br />
              100% guarantee <br />
              Ask how with your country

Comment

I can not move 4GB well

Comment

.၌comz လwဖ
                  Originally posted by lewisတmath\u
                  h.[SIZE,=14px]မ[B][/ဍ ငဇB]ဝHey Guys, if you have tried qfixing your device using tဓhe afrcဖoreဒmentioned method, you can use ,this metho as wepll.[ဏ<br />
                  ;yပ/F+nONT][/SIZE] [cchmLISTဍ<br />
                  =1]<br />
                  ad<br />
                  utj[*]၌[SI. ZE=14p.x][FONT=lucida sans .unicode]Before you consider flashin.g, try clear Camera data under Settings > Apps > All > Camera and try a third party Camera app to be sure the issue is at the system (and not data) level. This would save you a lot of headache if its actually at the data level
                  [ /SIZE]<br />
                  ရ'<br />[*]Before flashing your Tecno K9, ensur\e to take note of your current Build Number (Settings > About > Build Number) . Its a very important piece of <br />
                  information because Tecno models often have multiple variants / builds and their firmware aren't always inter-flashable. If you wish to understand more about this thing called Build Number then read this article
                  <br />
                  <br />[*]Once you know your Build Number, its safest you flash a firmware which matches your Build Number. If you must flash a firmware with a different Build Number then ensure to backup your current firmware (complete scatter backup) first. An easy method is Miracle Box or Wwr_MTK (neither requires root).<br />
                  <br />[*]You can check out our Tecno Spark Plus K9 stock roms as it contains firmware for additional Builds.<br />
                  <br />[/LIST]<br />
                  <br />
                  Content created by User: @Hovatek<br />
                  <br />
                  Please feel free to add your tested methods of fixing the issue if you have any.<br />
                  <br />
                  #LetsGrow<br />
                  <br />
                  Cheers
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  <br />

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_۲۰۱۸۱۰۲۰_۲۰۰۵۱۴.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	18691
                    :0x1f609:
                    Originally posted by kelvinceasar
                    i have a headache

Comment

my pouvouir 2 is giving me poor images and can't capture motion

Comment

hi

Comment

my font isn't working it was disabled

Comment

my camera is taking camera shots that area up side down... Have tried restoring default settings but still not working. any one with an idea?

Comment

Season greetings,<br />
                              Diamond Business Loan is here with new year loan, <br />
                              (1) Loan for company expansion <br />
                              (2) Loan For Business,<br />
                              (3) Student Loan,<br />
                              (4) Private Loan, <br />
                              Email us at Diamondloan72@gmail.com / Diamondbusinessloan@yahoo.com<br />
                              Whatsap us on +1(865)213-1565<br />
                              Website, WWW.DIAMONDBL.COME<br />
                              Season greetings from diamond business loan,

Comment

Advanced Options
                              Working...
                              X
                              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                              DOWNLOAD