X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bbg

Comment

hi there my tecno droipad 10d it stuck and sometimes it cant read media ,audios and video after shutdown and power on it worked but again doing the same thing after awhile what can i do so that i fix this issue..kindly help

Comment

mmm are sure!!!! they are good
        Originally posted by Lphlamingo
        now tecno phones are the worse phones ever <br /><br />
        <br />
        my k9 gives me a new fault each day...

Comment

that procedure doesn't relove the problem,

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	TSIMG_20190320_121025.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	294.7 KB
ID:	21748
            Originally posted by teddyjay
            my camera is taking camera shots that area up side down... Have tried restoring default settings but still not working. any one with an idea?

Comment

my camera is not clean

Comment

oh my god

Comment

v不
                  Originally posted by lewismathu
                  Hey Guys, if you have tried fixing your device using3 the afo。rementioned xmethod, you can use~ this method as well.
                  1. 会你<br />
                    喔!喔,<br />
                  2. [SI起r flashing, try clear Camera data under Settings > @Apps > All > Camera and try a third party Camera app to 和b-@e sure the iss[ue is at the system (and not data) level. This would save you a lot of headache if its actually at the data level[/FONT][/SIZE]<br />
                    <br />
                  3. Before flashing your Tecno K9, ensure to take note of your current Build Number (Settings > About > Build Number) . Its a very important piece of information because Tecno models often have multiple variants / builds and their firmware aren't always inter-flashable. If you wish to understand more about this thing called Build Number then read this article<br />
                    <br />
                  4. Once you know your Build Number, its safest you flash a firmware which matches your Build Number. If you must flash a firmware with a different Build Number then ensure to backup your current firmware (complete scatter backup) first. An easy method is Miracle Box or Wwr_MTK (neither requires root).<br />
                    <br />
                  5. You can check out our Tecno Spark Plus K9 stock roms as it contains firmware for additional Builds.<br />
                    <br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  Content created 20by User: @Hovatek<br />
                  <br />
                  Please feel free to add your tested methods of fixing the issue if you have any.2!是)<br />
                  <br />
                  #LetsGrow<br />
                  <br />
                  Ch以eers
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  我 ?

Comment

My wifi and bluetooth not working how can you help? Radio not working too

Comment

Advanced Options
                    Working...
                    X
                    Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                    DOWNLOAD