This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WINNERS ANNOUNCED: Win a Ticket To Attend The Light Up Your Dreams #Spark2LightUp #LightUpYourDream2018! All

Hi T-Fans,
    Congratulations to the 20 lucky participants who made it to the Final List of the Tecno Spark 2 Light Up Your Dreams 2018 Competition coming up on Tuesday 31st of July, 2018.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	finalist.jpeg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	17127

​ ​
    Two Lucky people would walk home with the One Million Naira Prize and a Brand New Tecno Spark 2. Eight others would win a brand-new Spark 2, while the remaining 10 the contestants would win a rechargeable fan.

Still, a member of the audience would win a brand-new Spark 2.

Here are the Lucky 5 people selected:
    1. Yinksy09
    2. chimaneed1
    3. olanrewaju2001
    4. Enoch273
    5. adesoji0922
    The following people should send me a message with their email address so they can get an invite. #Spark2LightUp

Failure to do so on or before 5pm today would mean forfeiture of the invite! ACT FAST!!!
    Last edited by Kaykerry; 07-30-2018, 06:48 PM.
    Thanks for using Tecno Mobile

I will love to win a ticket to the Grand finale of the light up your dreams competition. Just to give emotional and physical support to my friendship?
    #Spark2LightUp

Comment

I will love to win a ticket to grand finale because am a tecno fans from grassroots and to share idea with other people at the event, to rejoice with the finalist and to have more experience #Spark2LightUp

Comment

I will love to be there to celebrate with the winners. They are all winners already. Congrats to them in advance.

Comment

I am interested

Comment

Would love to celebrate with the winners.

Comment

because i am a football lover and i wish i will be there to say congrats to winner....

Comment

Would love to come cheer the winners and also learn a few from the programme will help me when next I get lucky ?...#spark2lightup

Comment

am interested

Comment

would like to be there

Comment

I would really like to attend the Grand Finale. It will an awesome experience to witness the program

Comment

Being there to witness the event, will be of a great privilege. so in that case, I will love to be there!!!

Comment

I would love to be part of it too

Comment

it'd be like another Angel if it was favourably cheap

Comment

would love to attend

Comment

Advanced Options
                              Working...
                              X
                              Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                              DOWNLOAD