This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would really love to be given the opportunity to be there because I've always wanted to have such opportunity to be exposed to the greatness of Tecno products as I've always finding ways to be convinced on how Tecno products are preferable to others. however, before now, having a Tecno product has always been my dream.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    #Spark2lightup #LightupyourDream2018

Comment

i would love to attend because i will love to celebrate with the winners and am a true tecno fan ..and am a lover of spark ?

Comment

I'd love to attend the grand finale of the light up your dream campaign because its informative and platform like this will expose young entrepreneur,therefore the best chance to learn from young leaders is attending the programme if their experience could help me light up my own dreams too... I remain Davinss[

Comment

National participation, general interest and attraction brought by the game couple with fifa World Cup competition, make me want to witness the grand finale.

Comment

I will love to earn a ticket , because I'm a true fan of techno and also to use this opportunity to affiliate for techno

Comment

I will love to earn a ticket, because I'm a techno fan and to use this opportunity to affiliate tehno products

Comment

As a techno retailer I would like to win a ticket to attend the light up your dreams in order to get more experience,inspire and motivate my client's love for tecno spark 2

Comment

WOULD LOVE TO ATTEND, CAUSE IT'S INFORMATIVE, EDUCATIVE AND CHALLENGING. <br />
                  EDUCATION IS WHAT WE NEED FOR A BETTER NIGERIA, #LIGHT UP YOUR DREAM IS THE GIVEN PLATFORM.

Comment

I very very like and Love Tecno spark 2 never forget it pls

Comment

I would oove to win a ticket to the Grand finale of the light up your dreams competition because I have always loved tecno products from day one my first I ever used was tecno still counting till now and I so much believe in dreams,I would really appreciate if u light up this my dream,thanks

Comment

I would love to win a ticket to attend the light up dream because I am tired of referring people to buy phones like spark K7/K9 and lot more while am using a old camon C8,because I don't have the money to buy a new phone and mine is out of date,please I need it please please please,Tecno for life

Comment

#spark2lightup

Comment

Originally posted by olanrewaju2001
                            I would oove to win a ticket to the Grand finale of the light up your dreams competition because I have always loved tecno products from day one my first I ever used was tecno still counting till now and I so much believe in dreams,I would really appreciate if u light up this my dream,thanks
                            <br />
                            #spark2lightup

Comment

Originally posted by olanrewaju2001
                              I would love to win a ticket to the Grand finale of the light up your dreams competition because I have always loved tecno products from day one my first I ever used was tecno still counting till now and I so much believe in dreams,I would really appreciate if u light up this my dream,thanks
                              <br />
                              #spark2lightup

Comment

I would love to win a ticket to attend the light up dream because I am tired of referring people to buy phones like spark k7/k9 and lots more while am using a old Camon C8 which is already out of date,I always feel bad because I don't have the money to buy a new phone like spark k2,I believe you can make my dream come to reality,I hope to be choosed<br />
                                #spark2lightup

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD