This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would want to win a ticket to attend the light up your dream grand finale because if I win the one million naira,I would be able to finance myself to go to the university,which finance is really a problem,and I believe in tecno to give the best,thank you,am hoping to hear from you

Comment

I hope this guy gets selected @olanrewaju2001<br />
      with all this write ups

Comment

I hope they select you @olanrewaju2001

Comment

This is one of the many ways TECNO Mobile is supporting the future of Nigerians. And the youths are the future of Nigeria. These 20 finalists have proved to 186 million Nigerians that there ideas and business dreams can light up the future for Nigeria and lighten up our economy.
          This is not just tecno dream, nor the finalists dream but this is our nation's dream. These finalists have been wonderful and have something doing to make an impact on the economy and dreamt big and prayed to become big and tecno mobile is about to make them big. I would love to witness this event and learn from these 20 finalists.

Comment

we really love to win and attained the Grand Finale of the light up dreams competition to share up and five emotional support to all my fans and friendship...also looking forward to see other great product from Tecno through the event. thanks

Comment

Tekno has been the phone I started using from childhood first, it was Tecno T35 and now, Tecno 7D... The camera is just something else, the sound, the internet speed, quick notifications... oh! if I'm privileged, I'd go shake the owner of the company telling him thanks for bringing such product with great improvement in each newer models....

Comment

I really love the spark k2<br />
                #spark2lightup

Comment

winning a ticket to witness the grand finale will become a dream come true to spark up my life because I believe it will be a great moment of my life to celebrate with the people behind the techno franchise and the techno 2018 light up your dream finalist. please techno... I really love to be there... all my family (my wife and I use brand techno phones - Techno Pavour 2 And techno 7D respectively). Thanks.

Comment

I just love Tecno products that's all

Comment

I will so so love and appreciate to be given a ticket to attend the light up your dream campaign to also light up my dream.

Comment

I want to light up my dream to become an aeronautical engineer.

Comment

I will love to win a ticket Cox I need a day off for relaxation and merriment #DFAN

Comment

I want to earn the ticket not just to attend the program or because am a Tecno user but to share a testimony to my country people about Tecno

Comment

I will love to win a ticket to the grand finale because am a tecno fan, and I also want to be there to celebrate with the winners.

Comment

love to attend because it will give me inspiration to achieve a goal and it will boost my experience in life

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD