This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, best smart phone ever. I love everything about the phone. but the funniest thing is that, its doesn't have 4G, secondly when I set my ring tone, and switch it off and leave it for some hours, it goes back to the default ringtone.. please any help here or a solution. God bless you all.

Comment

currently loving my spark 2, except that I cant customize my font style .anyone with idea on how to change the font style?

Comment

I want to change my phone fonts but isn't functioning. What must be a problem

Comment

good but the ram management is the poorest I have ever seen. It refreshes every app opened in the background. For instance, like am signing up something and decides to copy an info somewhere on my phone to complete the sign up process, by the time I get to the sign up process in a split second, it has been refrehed and would have to start all over again. It's annoying for a phone that came in 2018

Comment

How did you download FIFA 14 from which website

Comment

what a lovely phone I love it but I can't change the font and my xender has stopped connecting since last update

Comment

I absolutely looooove all its features. Quite magical and surreal.

Comment

the phone is great but with all the classic buildup it should have come with 2GB RAM

Comment

my spark is say not responded wait or close ..please what caused it

Comment

seriously something went wrong about SPARK 2 ...THERE IS NO GALLERY APP WHY

Comment

Originally posted by evrardssemien
                        I want to chang my phone front
                        please did you have gallery apk in your phone .....????

Comment

how did you download the Fifa

Comment

my spack 2 is 2g RAM<br />
                            Originally posted by Cambol
                            the phone is great but with all the classic buildup it should have come with 2GB RAM

Comment

Originally posted by guitareni
                              It was so Painful when realized that Tecno Spark 2 is not compatible with 4GLTE network..... it pained me a lot...!
                              Is it? then help me before I buy it

Comment

pls since this last update I can't change my front style

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD