X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tecno products has been my style ..but for me to leave all my doings and demand for a ticket means dat tecno means a lot to me toooo....thank u thank u

Comment

just few hours to go...

Comment

I have been in tecno family and I could like to connect with members of the family live

Comment

I love to meet some new people using the same phone with me and those artist

Comment

To have fun with my fellow TECNO CM users and to super show case my TECNO CM

Comment

because I will really love to have an experience of the campaign

Comment

Tecno has always been my favorite, I love Tecno and it will be an honour being part of the Tecno family, the joy of being in love with Tecno phones, everything speaks for itself.

Comment

I would love to be there live to witness what would happen there, because after that i hope and foreseen that it would give the boldness , to defend and give assurance on any tecno product

Comment

feel like hanging out and I want to see more tecno products... you have good products

Comment

to catch fun with tecno fans and meet new people

Comment

I want to see the artist that will be sparking off! I love live shows

Comment

to help support and promote techno quality to people around me

Comment

cos i wanna party

Comment

I like to attend the party,because it's gonna be my first time.

Comment

I want to attend because I want to have fun and get to know more about techno products

Comment

Advanced Options
                                Working...
                                X
                                Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
                                DOWNLOAD