This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Prevent Adverts On Your Phone All

Adverts popping up during phone usage or when the phone is on idle mode can be a bit annoying. Not to talk of the amount of data it uses to load all those adverts.

Talking from experience, this is really frustrating as I have to keep closing ads upon ads and this has increased my mobile data usage.

There are ways of getting rid of these pop-up ads which could include downloading 3rd party apps. But in this article, I would be taking you through how to solve this problem without having to download another 3rd party apps.

STEP 1: Go back to Settings and click on Apps

STEP 2: Select each app one after the other and disable their background data usage (by clicking on the app, selecting Data Usage and clicking on Background data)

STEP 3: Return to the home screen. Problem solved!!!

For other methods on how to disable this ads pop-up, follow this link

You are good to go!!!
    Last edited by Kaykerry; 08-16-2018, 01:21 AM.
    Thanks for using Tecno Mobile

Nice information

Comment

Although I don't have unnecessary ads popping on my phone.. But thanks for the info

Comment

All those ads popping up can be so annoying. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Ok

Comment

I liked this site. This is a good site for all kinds of peoples. This create your own wedding ring data file provided here on How To Prevent Adverts On Your Phone is very relevant for peoples. This site provides so many pieces of information about some good guidance and suggestions like this. Great work.

Comment

Advanced Options
            Working...
            X
            Download the App for a More Fluid Experience
            DOWNLOAD