This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic Are you using the right Device?? Find out more.

Are you using the right Device?? Find out more.

Hi T-fans,

So a lot of people have various and diverse ideas of what a phone is supposed to do for them. Sometimes its a teeny bit over expectant and sometimes you end up bluntly disappointed. (I know, i have been there) but is it always supposed to be so? I think the answer is no.

How can we avoid these issues then?

I'm going to use the Tecno Pouvoir 1 as a case study for this little thread.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tecno-pouvoir-1-feature-image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	17685

First the key specs
    • SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
    • 4G LTE: YES, LTE
    • Screen Size: 5.5 Inches capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours
    • Screen Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels (~267 ppi density)
    • Processor Type: Quad-core 1.3 GHz, MediaTek chipset
    • RAM: 1GB
    • Internal Storage: 16GB
    • External Storage: microSD, up to 32 GB
    • Back / Rear Camera: Dual: 8 MP
    • Front Camera: 5MP
    • Battery: 5000 mAh (non-removable)
    Based on these key features, it's pretty clear what the Pouvoir was made for. A bigger battery capacity for longer hours. Anyone who intends to buy the Tecno Pouvoir 1 should know that the device was made to last longer in terms of battery hence priority was put on the battery more than any other feature on the device, hence if you are a picture person and love using the gram and facebook, the Pouvoir wouldn't be a really strong camera device to go to, you might have to get anything from the Spark or Camon series.

Alternatively Someone who is constantly on the go replying emails, making a lot of calls and spending more time on the phone and hardly has time to settle at one place for long would appreciate the Pouvoir more.

With this said, anytime you want to get a device , look out for the key features and figure out what really works out for you. that way you wont feel disappointed or feel you've been lied to.

Have a great week

• replied
    Pls I would be happy if you can get us a good device that consist of font my phone is not yet complete without the use of that costomise words pls I need an amendment

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Are all pouvour 1 lte and finger print sensor

Leave a comment:

• commented on 's reply
    nice

• replied
    purchasing the Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro wasn't a mistake at all

Leave a comment:

• commented on 's reply
    do a back up and factory reset it

• replied
    please my Camon x is hanging after I updated it yesterday. my pictures are no longer showing

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello everyone gudpm.please could any one help with q solution in other to make my k7 accelerating why using it,kindof too slow for my usage.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have a cry over my TECNO DroiPad 811 which I enjoyed it's nice function for only 3 months until that day which it was soaked and stopped . To my surprise the Dealer had no spares. <br />
    where can I repair my phone

Leave a comment:

• replied
    very useful

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thnx

Leave a comment:

• replied
    same with me. what did you do to it cause confused

Leave a comment:

• replied